The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

MagDen - Breton vs High Elf (PvP)

Roylund
Roylund
✭✭
Which is generally the best race for MagDen? I don't have a lot of experience with the class so I'm not sure if it has sustain issues or if it benefits greatly from stam sustain. Anyone able to offer some insight? And any advice on what sets to run would also be welcome. My guess is it'll be heavy armor + procs since making an ice mage out of MagDen seems kind of hard...
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I run 5L2H Nord for my Magden. When I play dd ball/zerg it's always Vicious Death/anything that boosts damage, Balorgh, all tri-stat enchants, & Sugar Skulls food.

I usually run support though.

Why Nord - Ult regen, 16k+ stam (in build), health, resistances.

If I couldn't be a Nord I would choose Breton.
    Edited by Wolfpaw on November 14, 2020 3:59AM
  • aslancik12
    aslancik12
    ✭✭
    if you want to use a tanky setup try nord , sustain , ofc breton but i love to play high elf to max damage aoe.Breton good if you are new at pvp but actually you dont need that much sustain after the last patch.potions gives you all sustain you need.
  • NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭
    Nord best race for pvp dps or support
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have three Magicka Wardens, @Roylund: Dunmer, Breton, and Argonian.

The Argonian is pretty much dedicated heals though.