The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

New Life: Gift event tickets

belfong
belfong
✭✭
I see in the pop up screen that if we gift event tickets to 4 people, we will get the Crown Crates. What does this mean? I don't think I can gift event tickets that I have collected in-game. Do they mean buying the 250 crowns event ticket for 4 people i.e. 1,000 crowns? How many event tickets per 250 crown?
  • Avanchnzel1
    Avanchnzel1
    Soul Shriven
    I believe it means if you gift 4 tickets from the crown store, you'll get the crown crates, thats how I interpreted it.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The way it's seemed to have worked in the past is that you gift 5 event tickets. It can be all five to the same person, or one each to 5 different people, but you need to gift at least 5.

The gifted tickets can only be bought from the Crown Store for 250 crowns each. When buying, you choose "gift" instead of "for me." You can't gift tickets you earned in game.

As some point next month, you'll get 4 crown crates gifted to your account.

In essence, this is a way to get a 4-crate pack for 1250 crowns instead of 1500, assuming you know someone who needs more tickets.
  • belfong
    belfong
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the explanation. But it is just one event ticket, right? For 250 crowns. That's very expensive.
  • Chyro
    Chyro
    belfong wrote: »
    Thanks for the explanation. But it is just one event ticket, right? For 250 crowns. That's very expensive.

Why else would they need an 'event reward' to make them sell at all x)
    Yeah it's 250 crowns for 1 single ticket.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tbh. I originally thought that you can gift to someone YOURS event tickets... You know, if you have all Indriks unlocked, so as a reward for playing every event, every single day of those events, now you can give someone the event tickets, because they may need them more than you and as a reward you can get some free crates...

.. Oh, silly me... Of course you have to buy event tickets as a gift to someone... you can not give the ones you have... Of course... :D:joy: