Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which of the following characters do you want see return next year?

Thevampirenight
Thevampirenight
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I intentionally excluded Eveli Sharp-Arrow since she is not only returning next year but is playing a central role in next years storyline. She's coming back so no need for that poll option. I added in Gilraen from City of Ash don't know much about this npc personally but people have been mentioning her and do to her connection to Dagon she fits for a possible returning character. So that is why she is listed here.
I might make a part two poll for other options that have not been listed here so if anyone has any suggestions for it let me know.
Don't mind, the two options where there is people in the same poll option. I did that with a couple of them. Just say which one you want to see out of those two poll options.
Edited by Thevampirenight on December 18, 2020 6:55AM
PC NA
Please add Fangs to Vampires.

Which of the following characters do you want see return next year? 55 votes

Rigurt the Brash
7%
Sheezabeastmeekmikocarthalisspartaxoxo 4 votes
Razum-dar
5%
BelegnoleLaerothKeykalynKatzeUndSuppe 3 votes
Naryu Virian
10%
DarcyMardinSphinxmothWyrd88bmnobleCrims0n_Ren3gadeSylae 6 votes
Lady Clarisse Laurent & Stibbons
20%
vailjohn_ESOThevampirenightlillybitWolfkeksRaddlemanNumber7Kitty_QuietlyMaitsukasveloSylraptorEnokarielHotdog_23Wandering_Immigrant 11 votes
Gilraen(From City of Ash)
3%
AetherderiusFischblut 2 votes
Crafty Lerisa/Jakarn
3%
SilverIce58SammyKhajit 2 votes
Neramo
5%
ListerJMCTelvanniWizardStarlock 3 votes
Raynor Vanos & Kireth Vanos
3%
old_scopie1945Lugaldu 2 votes
Thaddeus Cosma/Abnur Tharn
21%
NskDenFaulgorSantieClawsYstradCludAliyavanaHallothielSynodicOraclecolossalvoidsStrafeSinnlosNairinhetsaescishoeshinerLoneStar2911 12 votes
Mannimarco
18%
VulsahdaalvestahlsShewolf075Unified_GamingRinging_NirnrootSpaceElfSuna_Ye_SunnabeKaGaOriVampireLordLover99Nxiiety 10 votes
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rigurt the Brash
    I will never get enough of Rigurt, he is bae. I still ship him with the Orc lady from the Orsinium quest <3
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
    Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mannimarco
    I was personally hoping to see Mannimarco return, as we know he cannonically escapes from Coldharbour anyway, and he's the only of Varon's companions we've not seen return. He happens to be the only one I like and find interesting lol.
    Angua Anyammis Ae Sunna
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was personally hoping to see Mannimarco return, as we know he cannonically escapes from Coldharbour anyway, and he's the only of Varon's companions we've not seen return. He happens to be the only one I like and find interesting lol.

We will have to wait and see on that one. I personally want to see Lady Clarisse Laurent & Stibbons return. It would be interesting to see if they do Mannimarco how they would do him. Next year would be good for adding in Mannimarco in some form or another.
    Edited by Thevampirenight on December 18, 2020 6:00AM
    PC NA
  • Mindcr0w
    Mindcr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Little Leaf 😥
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tharn. Not sure why he's paired with Cosma as those are two different people
  • SpaceElf
    SpaceElf
    ✭✭✭
    Mannimarco
    It would be nice to see Vanus not remain a sobbing mess for eternity.
    Edited by SpaceElf on December 18, 2020 6:53AM
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »

There is this theory they are similar or the same or Tharn becomes Dr Who or something. I merged them together because your only limited to adding in ten poll options otherwise I would have done them independent its the same reason why I put Crafty Lerisa/Jakarn in the same poll option.
    PC NA
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm the opposite, I want more Cosma. The theory that he's Tharn is silly, they only look vaguely alike because they are grey-haired Imperials.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
    Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mannimarco

We will have to wait and see on that one. I personally want to see Lady Clarisse Laurent & Stibbons return. It would be interesting to see if they do Mannimarco how they would do him. Next year would be good for adding in Mannimarco in some form or another.

I can only hope they do. I would be excited then, lol.
    Angua Anyammis Ae Sunna
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mannimarco
    Mannimarco, he’s a pretty interesting guy :wink:
  • LoneStar2911
    LoneStar2911
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want more quests involving Quen from the Thieves Guild. She cracks me up.
    Quen: "What's a "falorah"?"
  • Enokariel
    Enokariel
    ✭✭✭
    And - for example - I would like to see lady Estre too, who had connection to Mehrunes Dagon a who could be saved (and partially redeemed) in the Coldharbor (Cliffs of Failure)
  • vestahls
    vestahls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mannimarco
    Dethpapito

But also Clarisse Laurent and Stibbons, and Rigurt.
    “He is even worse than a n'wah. He is - may Vivec forgive me for uttering this word - a Hlaalu.”
    luv Abnur
    luv Rigurt
    luv Stibbons

'ate Ayrenn
    'ate Razum-dar
    'ate Khamira

simple as
  • Megatto
    Megatto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to see a better game next year.
    Remove loot boxes or riot
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dringoth or Eveli Sharp-Arrow. Dringoth is hilarious, and he probably has the best voice acting, at least in the base game. Eveli had a quite nice character arc in Orsinium and I'd like to see how she ended up.
    Edited by Michae on December 18, 2020 8:54AM
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • YstradClud
    YstradClud
    ✭✭✭✭
    As much as I like some of the Bretons. I play as a Breton and have Breton heritage in real life I think the imperials still should remain prominent figures in the game. Razum-dar and Rigurt are real characters too but I noticed Rigurt is in one of the quests in Greymoor.
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tbh I want new content and not yet again same faces all over, but I want Tharn back for sure as one of the very few educated people in Tamriel instead of insanely stupid couple trying acting cool. Also Cosma fits nicely here for me as I hope it wasn't a filler only character, was it the only decent quest in whole chapter?
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Crafty Lerisa/Jakarn
    Crafty Lerisa is smart, tough and sassy and has this one’s vote
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Abnur Tharn for the dry sarcasm.

Zamarak as he is lovely and his voice is calm and like velvet.

And any character voiced by Andrew Pifko. As long as its his smooth posh English voice (like Ashur or the woodelf in LoM).

Would also like Bradon brought back, just for Billy Boyd’s dulcet tones.

Story-wise?
    Not really any of those listed. Jakarn et all are a bit dull. Stibbons and the posh bint are just annoying.

Like Raz & Naryu but both had their time in the spotlight.

And Mannimarco is just an awful caricature of a ‘baddie’ which makes him also dull.

And am not looking forward to having to quest again with Eveli as, unlike a lot of players, I find ‘cute’ woodelves extremely irritating.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tbh. I think that each playable race in ESO should have at least one base-game memorable NPC character that would return at some point in some chapter or dlc... And I don't see all races there :/
  • Jierdanit
    Jierdanit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Megatto wrote: »
    I want to see a better game next year.

Yea we haven't seen that guy called "Good Performance" for quite some time, would be great to see a comeback.
    PC/EU, StamSorc Main
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tbh. I think that each playable race in ESO should have at least one base-game memorable NPC character that would return at some point in some chapter or dlc... And I don't see all races there :/

I'm almost sure I forgot someone, but off the top of my head I got this list:
    Altmer - Verandis, Neramo
    Khajiit - Raz, Adusa-daro
    Bosmer - Gwendis
    Dunmer - Naryu, Vanos siblings
    Argonian - none?
    Nord - Lyris, Rigurt
    Breton - Darien, Stibbons, Clarisse, Gabrielle Benele
    Orc - Skordo
    Redguard - Sai
    Imperial - Abnur

Is there really no recurring Argonian character?

Edit:
    I found a THING (missing Markarth, though)! https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Recurring_Characters
    Looks like no base-game Argonians in DLCs =(
    Edited by Nairinhe on December 18, 2020 10:55AM
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Drake of Blades.

What has traditionally protected Nirn from Oblivion? And who's in charge of that now?

Edited by Jaraal on December 18, 2020 11:03AM
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like no base-game Argonians in DLCs =(
    The only one that I think of, that could reappear is Captain One Eye:

https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Captain_One-Eye

She is through out the main Shadowfen zone story line and later on, during the ESO's base game Main Quest she can be found in Coldharbour in one of the quests. What is also important is that it not said anywhere that she dies or something. She just never appears in the game ever again...
    ^ Also, since I remember that NPC (and I have done all base game quests like in 2015 or something), I would also say that it is a "memorable" npc.

Edit:
    Technically not a base game, but there is also an argonian npc that Appears in Summerset & Murkmire - Choixth
    https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Choixth

Not a base-game but probably only argonian npc that appears in 2 DLCs

Edit2:
    Also, there is Jee-Lar:
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Jee-Lar

Originally not a base-game NPC, but was added to base game with Murkmire DLC. He is a part of Murkmire prologue quest and gives daily quests in Shadowfen, and also is later on in Murkmire zone.
    But, he is not a part of any previous base game zone story, and well... Lets just say he is your stereotypical-cliche Comic relief - sidekick character, so sometimes very annoying and pathetically funny...
    Tbh. If we will have some kinda of Argonian Chapter he is gonna appear there 100%... but I would not like him to be the only one returning Argonian NPC :#
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on December 20, 2020 3:48PM