The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Friends list will sometimes become empty after todays maintenance

parietic
parietic
✭✭
My friends list shows 0/0 and is completely empty after todays maintenance, others can see me on their friends list however.
It will not load no matter how long I wait (Tested for 20+ mins).

Quitting out of the game and logging back in will some times fix the issue.
However it will come back at random.

Server: PC-EU
Persistent though reloads and with zero addons enabled.

unknown.png
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hi @parietic! One of our Engineers is looking into this and we have a few follow-up questions.
    • Is this issue still happening to you? If so, at what frequency is it happening?
    • Also, if the issue is still happening, have you noticed if it's happening only when you first log in? Or is it also happening when you transition between zones? (Any other "triggers" you've noticed?)

Thanks so much!
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • parietic
    parietic
    ✭✭
    Hi @parietic! One of our Engineers is looking into this and we have a few follow-up questions.
    • Is this issue still happening to you? If so, at what frequency is it happening?
    • Also, if the issue is still happening, have you noticed if it's happening only when you first log in? Or is it also happening when you transition between zones? (Any other "triggers" you've noticed?)

Thanks so much!

Hi, thank you for the reply!

Thankfully I haven't seen issue recently.
    However when I was experiencing this problem it occurred roughly every 1-2 hours.
    In terms of triggers I mainly noticed it after switching characters.

I could fix it by full logging out of the game and logging back in (Quit to desktop and relaunch the game), however I sometimes had to do this multiple times back to back to return the friends list.
  • TwinLamps
    TwinLamps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My friends dont even log on for months now.
    I guess this bug does not affect me
    Awake, but at what cost