The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC NA: Any coordinated EP groups recruiting?

Araneae6537
Araneae6537
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I have in mind to play my Warden healer (currently 650 CP), but I have other characters and am open to respeccing regearing, etc. I’m rather new to PvP, but I’ve done content, mostly PvE, with coordinated groups in ESO as well as other games and I learn quickly and follow instructions — a team player. I have no tolerance for drama or disrespect; otherwise I am chill.

Ready to embrace those behavioral changes ZOS would bring about with the change to healing — group focus, so I would join a coordinated group and maximize my impact. 😉
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have in mind to play my Warden healer (currently 650 CP), but I have other characters and am open to respeccing regearing, etc. I’m rather new to PvP, but I’ve done content, mostly PvE, with coordinated groups in ESO as well as other games and I learn quickly and follow instructions — a team player. I have no tolerance for drama or disrespect; otherwise I am chill.

Ready to embrace those behavioral changes ZOS would bring about with the change to healing — group focus, so I would join a coordinated group and maximize my impact. 😉

@Ahtu is the great generalissumus of the red faction.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[snip]

Do you know whether groups are generally in the faction locked or unlocked CP campaigns, the non-CP campaign, or all three? Yeah, I’m quite new to this, but not to the game, and I figure I’ll learn the most and best in a coordinated group. :)

[Edited for Discussing Moderation Actions]
    Edited by Araneae6537 on December 16, 2020 10:18PM
  • Greasytengu
    Greasytengu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well im on AD, so take my opinion with a grain of salt, but the few times my group have gotten messages from Chal Basement Battalion they have been polite and respectful, their group is a challenge to face and they seem more interested in playing for their alliance than for just AP. I don't know what their internal politics look like, or even if they are recruiting, but they seem like a solid pick if you can get in!
    " I nEeD HeAlInG!!! "
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[snip] :open_mouth:

Do you know whether groups are generally in the faction locked or unlocked CP campaigns, the non-CP campaign, or all three? Yeah, I’m quite new to this, but not to the game, and I figure I’ll learn the most and best in a coordinated group. :)

If you want a learning curve to be steep but fast then I would recommend another group than what I suggested. The only one with constant action is Grey Host but talke my word many good guilds home on another campaign just for the fun of the game playing. Non CP can be a blast if you are located NA or another time zone that allows to play that time. Grey Host can be love and hate matter. It tends to frustrate the most thanks to lag or even (forgive me) the players. You can look for a good guild there but there are certain problems.The faction pride makes it a bit too pvdoor experience. TO do all to win mentality sucks after you get bored of the siege warfare. Thus non cp or that another alliance free campaign have good guilds.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well im on AD, so take my opinion with a grain of salt, but the few times my group have gotten messages from Chal Basement Battalion they have been polite and respectful, their group is a challenge to face and they seem more interested in playing for their alliance than for just AP. I don't know what their internal politics look like, or even if they are recruiting, but they seem like a solid pick if you can get in!

Thank you for the info! Which campaign are they in? I play AD too, but haven’t figured out which character I want to set up for up for PvP yet...

[snip] :open_mouth:

If you want a learning curve to be steep but fast then I would recommend another group than what I suggested. The only one with constant action is Grey Host but talke my word many good guilds home on another campaign just for the fun of the game playing. Non CP can be a blast if you are located NA or another time zone that allows to play that time. Grey Host can be love and hate matter. It tends to frustrate the most thanks to lag or even (forgive me) the players. You can look for a good guild there but there are certain problems.The faction pride makes it a bit too pvdoor experience. TO do all to win mentality sucks after you get bored of the siege warfare. Thus non cp or that another alliance free campaign have good guilds.

Thank you for the information! I was wondering which I should join at my level or depending on what sort of experience I am looking for...
  • Greasytengu
    Greasytengu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greyhost, sorry should have mentioned that.
    " I nEeD HeAlInG!!! "
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There’s a good coordinated EP group on the no cp server if you want to check them out, Impact is the guild name. I’m not quite sure who their lead is but you could see if they’re in the guild finder or ask in zone.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Laerion
    Laerion
    Any coordinated EP group for SEA/OCX timezone?