The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

newbie question about alchemy

Leukedonia
Hello
I'm trying to craft Tri-stat potions

I have:
Lorkhan's tears
Columbine
Mountain flower
Bugloss

placed on the alchemy table in that order
but it says "Unknown Potion. A potion with unknown effects" and it will not let me craft the pots.

Please help.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe a silly question, but do you have the passive that lets you craft with three ingredients?
  • Leukedonia
    Maybe a silly question, but do you have the passive that lets you craft with three ingredients?

Not a silly question but yes I forgot to write that I have maxed the "Solvent Proficiency" skill under Alchemy skill line
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might be an add-on blocking making the potion or something because you don't know the traits... but it saying "Unknown" just means you don't know all the traits yet (which shouldn't preclude you from making the potion)
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Leukedonia
    my apologies guys. it was because I had full inventory. silly me. thank you for your input!
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leukedonia wrote: »
    my apologies guys. it was because I had full inventory. silly me. thank you for your input!

The same thing has happened to all of us at one point! No worries.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)