The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Veteran Castle Thorn solo - Final Boss - MagDK

• PaddyVu
    PaddyVu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for watching !
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice job again, thanks for sharing :)
  • Grandchamp1989
    Grandchamp1989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That ring of pale order is getting some serious playtime by soloplayers lol.

• PaddyVu
    PaddyVu
    ✭✭✭✭

Yup, too OP
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How'd you handle the first boss?
  • VampireLordLover99
    VampireLordLover99
    ✭✭✭✭
    PaddyVu wrote: »

Yup, too OP

Not too sure if something being mainly only useable in solo content makes it OP or not.

Don't confuse adding viability with being OP, please.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well... Not only ia his build good, he's damn good himself.

So jealous
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Shantu
    Shantu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PaddyVu wrote: »

Yup, too OP

Congrats on the clear..but I really wish good players like yourself would not encourage such ideas. Just because .01% of players might be able to pull this off does not make it OP for the 99.99% who can't. :/ For god's sake let the rest of us have a little fun too.
  • PaddyVu
    PaddyVu
    ✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    How'd you handle the first boss?

Stay close, it's like a sticky napalm buff on first boss and last boss,if u turn fast enough,they wont have a chance to attack u
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done PaddyVu! Well done! I think it's great you spend a lot of time developing your build and skills and then running these hard core DLC dungeons in Vet.

I think it inspires others to push themselves. Keep up the great work!