Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is December crown store boring?

Starlight_Whisper
Starlight_Whisper
✭✭✭✭✭

Is December crown store boring? 91 votes

Yes
79% 72 votes
No
14% 13 votes
Other
6% 6 votes
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    They should have added more christmas themed items and mounts that are new
  • Ratinira
    Ratinira
    ✭✭✭✭
    Motifs I don't need,
    Hats I don't use,
    Boring furniture...

Great month for saving money for some real gifts for family and friends 😀
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hoped for Stone Eagle Aerie. Shalidor's Realm has weird setup, I'd get it if I had Crowns to spare, but the Aerie is a priority. I got sub crowns saved up and I'm not planning on buying more so it would be nice to know how much both houses are going to cost.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Auberon1983
    Auberon1983
    ✭✭✭
    I meant to vote "other", but oh well.

I do like the hats, the Frostcaster Motif looks OK, I still haven't decorated my house (even though my bank is begging me to, about 80% of it is housing stuff) so I'm not interested in the guests or anything. However, I would have loved some more "Winter Holidays" themed stuff. Reindeer mount (red nose optional), maybe some Hot Cocoa emotes, Auld Lang Syne on the lute, stuff like that.

So, not boring, but nothing too exciting either
  • Grey17
    Grey17
    ✭✭✭
    All full of nothing special recycled items from previous festive seasons.

I was expecting a lot more considering the year everyone has had. I guess the creative fluids in the ZoS Think Tank Dept just an't flowing this year.

• LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find it boring. Some new festive items would be nice to see. The same thing year on year makes things feel tired. Come on, ZoS, you have great designers. Let's see some exciting festive items!
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i like the pirate cat and dwarf stuff
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm happy they've brought back stuff which was previously available and I'd actually like them to do that more often. There's some things I missed or skipped the first time around which I'd like to get now, often because I've created new characters since then and now have someone who would use it.

But other than that the current offerings don't interest me. I might consider one of the house guests, but I'm expecting them to cost more than I think they're worth based on previous guests.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m looking forward to Sereyne and maybe the statue of Meridia if it’s available for purchase (Gems do NOT count!).

I never get motifs from the Crown store as I think they’re way overpriced. While I’m not interested in the monster style items personally, it’s fitting that they be available for the Undaunted Festival.

So, personally, while there are a lot of other items I’d like to see in addition (more costumes rotate through, Tel Galen, HAIRSTYLES), I have adjusted my expectations and am happy when there is one item in a month that I want to buy.
  • Norith_Gilheart_Flail
    Norith_Gilheart_Flail
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not just December, but Black Freda's.

Pariah's Pinnacle and Erstwhile Sanctuary for the 2018 sale were 30% off.

I curse I didn't buy then.
  • Wolf81
    Wolf81
    ✭✭✭
    Few of the showcases for the 2nd half of the month don't look bad...I hope the Troll King Arms pack is going to be on sale.
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Shalidors Realm and the moth
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who cares...
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It has been extremely boring since the introduction of crates. Now almost everythng good is locked behind gambling, and there are less and less good things in the direct-purchase store. It´s a shame for me, as a customer, because there is nothing I´m tempted to buy. If at least they got rid of the limited time attitude, even for crates, I would have something to buy, but there has been nothing appealing to me in months.