The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

21 jan 2020, this will be a great day.. Or it was? What?

Plodeoca
Plodeoca
✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/qkWB-y7UcDw

Minute1:12 Damn guys, that's so confusing..
Edited by Plodeoca on December 11, 2020 1:23PM
  • xpolilla
    xpolilla
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe it's an indication that ZoS and Bethesda believe 2020 will never end... which is why it is called "Oblivion" ;)
    cc @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_SarahHecker
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah we have been living in a hellscape for the last 12 months, that explains the Vampire changes, process moves from client to server and the lack of response on all the issues raised!
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2020 was so bad we decided it needed a redo. See you all in January for 2020 2.0!

Juuust kidding. That is a typo. We want this year to end as much as everyone else does :)
    Staff Post
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god damn!!!
    2020 was so bad we decided it needed a redo. See you all in January for 2020 2.0!

Juuust kidding. That is a typo. We want this year to end as much as everyone else does :)

@ZOS_SarahHecker 10 points to gryffindor!!!
  • xpolilla
    xpolilla
    ✭✭✭

Priceless...
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I remember when I was younger and designed ads/catalogues/websites that I'd publish something with a typo when I was giving the information at the very last second and nobody wanted to proof my work.
  • Yellow_Monolith
    Yellow_Monolith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glitch in the Matrix confirmed
  • ElCapitanAmericano
    ElCapitanAmericano
    ✭✭✭
    Well that's embarrassing! Speaking from experience...
  • Grandchamp1989
    Grandchamp1989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not gonna lie.. I've sent a few mails out in my time with a wrong year.. Especially near this time or at the beginning of a year..

Happens to the best of us.

Just hope Zos start getting some W's in 2021 because 2020 was a bit too many L's not gonna lie.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

0 or 1... who cares, it is not very important...

... I just hope ESO coders don't share this opinion... but recent patches... oh well.. lol :D:joy:

Edit:
    I agree, 2020 was like... just bad. We could use 2020 2.0 :)
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on December 11, 2020 2:37PM
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like fun but I guess it does feel appropriate, 2020 feels like we've all been dragged to Oblivion. It's got me speculating all kinds of things. I know we are all expecting it to be in Cyrodiil but I don't know now, could it be Black Marsh? That temple place looks sort of argonian and it sounds jungly. All looks very exciting. I know I said Eveli was annoying but I'd still quite like to see her again if that is her.
  • Pauls
    Pauls
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Considering how ESO Year Of Performance failed, its not a joke, definitely need a redo
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    X78cwt5.jpg
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭

well, considering that 2020 was going to be "the year of performance" i think we can all agree the entire year needs a redo lol
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Remember when we were so glade 2019 was over and looking forward to 2020.

2021 walks into the room, looks 2020 up and down and says, "here hold my beer".
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    January 21, 2021 will either be a really good day or the armageddon, depending on what happens on January 20, 2021...
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the concept of giving years evil/good roles is slightly offbalaced ;)
  • Keahizu
    Keahizu
    ✭✭
    Groundhog Year?
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh... EVERY corporate entity needs proofreaders. None of them are willing to pay. Our "local news" (which is upstate 300 miles and NEVER refs anything local to ME) has typos that cause me the whole *rolls eyes* stuff plus reaming them a new one mentally because they can't be bothered to get it right.

Sheesh. They could pay me something so they didn't look like backwoods idiots (um.... well.... that's not ever going to happen In THIS state *SIGH*)

Total non-starter. They'd rather say "we have people...." Well, yeah. But whoever those people are do not have a clue about simple spelling.... AND apparently cannot figure out how to maximize google and dictionary.com to fix simple errors I've not had an issue with since - um - kindergarten.