Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

TTC Down?

ZomZom
ZomZom
✭✭✭
I'm getting 500 errors on the Tamriel Trade Center site for NA/PC searches. Anyone else? What alternatives are there? I'm flying blind!
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here.
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is down, and this highlights how much ESO needs a universal shop search built in. It's just not practical to buy or sell without it. I do not have the play time to visit 900 guild stores to see what the average price of something is, or hunt down that thing I'm looking for. It's too absurd. There's Master Merchant but that only uses guilds you are in and isn't a good representation of the market.
    Edited by Minyassa on December 10, 2020 6:03PM
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MM at least shows what items actually sold for, and not just what a seller listed them for. TTC isn't always a good representation of the market, because it can and has been used for....misrepresentation...shall we say.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JKorr wrote: »
    MM at least shows what items actually sold for, and not just what a seller listed them for. TTC isn't always a good representation of the market, because it can and has been used for....misrepresentation...shall we say.

Agreed. I'd much rather use ATT/MM data of actual sales, versus the listing prices of TTC.

In fact I only use TTC when looking for something very specific... like one of the last 4 furnishing plans I need to have them all. Seems like 90% of the time I see something on TTC, it's already gone before I get to the stall.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points
  • ZomZom
    ZomZom
    ✭✭✭
    It's back up. I had emailed the site point-of-contact admin@tamrieltradecentre.com and he corrected the problem.

I find TTC invaluable for locating materials. I very much wish there were an in-game solution.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was also an update to the TTC add-on today ... for players reading this thread.
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like an auction, a central auction system for trading. That's the best option imho
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minyassa wrote: »
    It is down, and this highlights how much ESO needs a universal shop search built in. It's just not practical to buy or sell without it. I do not have the play time to visit 900 guild stores to see what the average price of something is, or hunt down that thing I'm looking for. It's too absurd. There's Master Merchant but that only uses guilds you are in and isn't a good representation of the market.

No thank you.