The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 NA Server - Can someone help crafting me a set of Hunding’s rage?

percy43
percy43
Soul Shriven
Hello, I'm on PS4 NA server and i’m looking for cp160 gear for my stamina dragonknight build. I would like a five piece hunding’s rage set for chest, belt, shoes, hands and pants (divines traits). If someone can let me know how much they want for their time what materials are needed from me that would be great as well.
Thanks for reading
  • SpiritofESO
    SpiritofESO
    ✭✭✭
    ~ I can make and mail you the basic (white, common) armor pieces with Divines trait on each. (Need to also know what style you want. I have learned many styles but not all.) That I will do for free.

~ Green, blue and purple improvement materials can be purchased from Guild Traders -- or I can do this for you if you are short on gold.

~ Glyphs for armor can also be purchased from Guild Traders and applied yourself. Applying enchantments does not require any skill level. I can also apply Epic-level glyphs if money is an issue.

In game PS4 NA: Ivy Goldblade (Nightblade) or Ivy Goldblaze (Templar). I am on one or the other. Whisper me or send game email.

:smile:
    • ~ PS NA ~ ALDMERI DOMINION ~
    • IVY GOLDBLADE, WOOD ELF NIGHTBLADE, Former Empress
    • IVY GOLDBLAZE, HIGH ELF TEMPLAR
    • "Adapt or Die"
  • percy43
    percy43
    Soul Shriven
    I sent you an in game email thanks again