The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Rule Cyrodiil with the New Akaviri Potentate Crown Crate Items"

• Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teridax941 wrote: »
    Aptonoth wrote: »

I have a shadowscale already and they are already pimped. Still this is the first time I've ever seen a guar I liked the looks oh. I'll consider it.

Well true, mine is currently sporting the mireheart skin, for his less covert duties, but I wouldn't mind this skin for his more undercover adventures.

Holy *** me too! Great minds think alike.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait so they have a Lambent Guar Body/Face Markings AND a Skin that both give the yellow glowy stripes? That wouldn't have occurred to me feels strange to have both of those...

• Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    Wait so they have a Lambent Guar Body/Face Markings AND a Skin that both give the yellow glowy stripes? That wouldn't have occurred to me feels strange to have both of those...

The skin gives the dark scaled look, in addition to the glowy stripes. The face and body markings give only the stripes. That said, I'm not terribly impressed by the texture on this skin as compared to previous scaled skins, but perhaps the difference is due to the guar inspiration instead of the Argonian-based ones.
  • Grebcol
    Grebcol
    ✭✭✭
    Nice Hairstyl but it has some weird hairline in the back

yxkmba40dgfc.jpg
    Former Mod Dev. of the Edain Mod for The Battle for Middle Earth 2