Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any LGBT-friendly or exclusively LGBT guilds available?

covfefé
covfefé
Soul Shriven
I've been playing off and on for about a year but am just now REALLY getting into the game. I was wondering if there was a LGBT-friendly or LGBT guild on the NA server? You can add me: mrmelton311

• Ic3Queen
    Ic3Queen
    The Grim is a friendly group. We don't pry and don't kick because of something that's not our business. We are here to play, make friends and have some laughs. I know we have some members who are a member of that community and we don't judge or like I said pry. Anyone caught being vulgar towards anyone is automatically kicked.
    Thanks
    One_C0ld_K1ll3r
  • covfefé
    covfefé
    Soul Shriven
    That's cool. Mind giving me a request? mrmelton311

PS We need a "Guild Search" feature on console.
  • Ic3Queen
    Ic3Queen
    That'd be awesome. But ya I'll send you one
    Thanks
    One_C0ld_K1ll3r
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was only a matter of time before that word become a forums name. :sweat_smile:

Glad you have a guild worked out as well. :)
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • riplar65
    riplar65
    Unburdened Raiders takes great pride in being one of the oldest and largest LGBTQ/Ally Family's in ESO!! We are at 449 members but still accepting applications!! Check out the website or find me in game @riplar65

https://unburdenedraiders.com

Patrick, Larry & Libby
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this one is a Khajiit that identifies as an Argonian but can't buy a token may I join? Argonian promises not smoke too much skooma if I join. Yes?
    PSN: ***___Chan (3 _s)
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • skt231
    skt231
    Soul Shriven
    Ic3queen, could i also have a invite?
  • Athdrivar
    Athdrivar
    I'd be interested in joining a LGBTQ/Ally guild as well. Could I get an invite? PSN: Athdrivar
  • kriegernight
    kriegernight
    ✭✭
    riplar65 wrote: »
    Unburdened Raiders takes great pride in being one of the oldest and largest LGBTQ/Ally Family's in ESO!! We are at 449 members but still accepting applications!! Check out the website or find me in game @riplar65

Patrick, Larry & Libby

PSN KriegerNight - Can you send an invite?
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    riplar65 wrote: »

Patrick, Larry & Libby

Is this on PS4 NA?
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    Nevermind. PC.
    Edited by Kalebron on July 25, 2018 7:41PM
  • riplar65
    riplar65
    ESO’S OLDEST LGBTQ & FRIENDS PVE SOCIAL GUILD Noob? Returning Player? Old Hat Pro? Looking to just shoot the *** with like-minded folks? Raffles, Guild Store & TeamSpeak3. Come <unburden> yourself and join <Unburdened Raiders> 18+ PM@riplar65 FOR INVITE!!

Sorry we are PC.
  • gbarnes
    gbarnes
    Soul Shriven
    was looking for lgbt guild would love a invite Kikwei 9 ps4
  • HyacinthAK
    HyacinthAK
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings!

The Noble Land-Mermaids is open for new members. We're a Social LGBT+ Guild.

We do all the things, and have all the things to make ESO fun.

Everything from the Casual to the hardcore player -- you can fit in wherever you feel like.

Tamriel is a large place... and we'll leave the light on!

PSN @BarondeArden if you like to check us out.