Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do you get Transmute Crystals Back after Deconstruction?

SteveyP777
Hi all,

As per the question - I'm really sorry if there's an obvious answer to this that I've missed somewhere, I was positive I saw somewhere that you never 'lose' transmute crystals and can always get them back, but now I'm doubting that as I can't find where I read or saw that...

Also - best way to acquire transmute crystals... Cyrodiil & PVP? Or if you hate PVP presumably using the random dungeon finder?

Cheers all,

SteveyP777.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also thought it was a full refund when you decon a recon item, but you only get 25 back. It does not matter how much it cost to make, you only get 25 back.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    I also thought it was a full refund when you decon a recon item, but you only get 25 back. It does not matter how much it cost to make, you only get 25 back.

This.

Cyrodiil is still good if you can get the AP fast. However, doing a random daily grants 10 crystals which can be earned per day on each character.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A random daily on normal each day gets you 10. Just make a whatever tank and do that. Will take 15 mins a day.

It's easy to get a ton in PVP though. Join a 30 day campaign. You only need 25k alliance points then to get tier 1. At the end, you get 50 per character at tier 1.

25k is pretty easy. It's like 3 keep takes. You can just LFG or zerg surf at primetime and you'll get it in like an hour. You can even use what you get on your first sheet to buy bricks and just fix walls on your others if you really want to.

You'll also get some rewards mails in too which have between 4 and 25. It's usually 4 or 10 though for me for whatever reason.
    Edited by Brrrofski on December 8, 2020 8:18AM
  • SteveyP777
    Thank you everyone for your help, much appreciated!