The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't loot chests or heavy sacks in 4 man undaunted dungeons

Striderlongshanks
Me and a friend have gone to several undaunted dungeons so far during event. I can loot the chests and heavy sacks fine, she can't. She can unlock a chest but can't loot it. I can loot it after she unlocks it without having to unlock it myself. When she goes to loot the chests or heavy sacks she bends down like she going to loot but doesn't. This is only happening in the undaunted dungeons. Any ideas?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suggest noting what platform, server, dungeons, characters, and time. Especially in the beginning. That is the information Zos needs to look into these kinds of things.
    Options
  • Striderlongshanks
    oops sorry, platform PC, server NA, dungeon fungal grotto, around 1pm eastern time today.
    Options
  • Striderlongshanks
    ok seems to be working now, maybe who knows for sure lol
    Options
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dunno. My group didn't have any issues on PC/NA yesterday with either the heavy sack or chest.
    Options
  • Winnower
    Winnower
    ✭✭✭✭
    This has happened to me (PC, NA, Sharona Rimini) multiple times over the past few days; overland, dungeons, 1 trial.

Locked Chests are there but greyed out.
    VR14 Templar, VR14 DK, VR8 DK, VR7 NB, VR1 Sorcerer;
    All 3 Alliances;
    2 Pre-order Imperial Accounts, yes that means 16 characters on NA alone
    Options