Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When do the new season of crates drop?

akdave0
akdave0
✭✭✭✭
They used to say in the showcase but I didn’t see the date. Anyone know?
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like next Thursday, since the Sovngarde Crates have a 7 Day countdown.

In the 2+ years I've been playing, I've never seen them announce new Crate seasons in the showcase btw.
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering the same thing. I thought I remembered them adding the crates to the showcase, but after looking back, I think they just showcase crown crates when they have old ones return temporarily.

By the way, am I crazy or was there a countdown on the Sovngarde crates a few days ago? I swear it ended and then they were still there, and now there's a new countdown...
  • akdave0
    akdave0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Right, I’m looking at the same thing. I saw somewhere alkiviri potentate were supposed to drop at the start of the event. Then the countdown reappeared.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kallykat wrote: »
    I was wondering the same thing. I thought I remembered them adding the crates to the showcase, but after looking back, I think they just showcase crown crates when they have old ones return temporarily.

By the way, am I crazy or was there a countdown on the Sovngarde crates a few days ago? I swear it ended and then they were still there, and now there's a new countdown...

The last countdown was for the Black Fredas discount. 15 Crate pack was for 3500 Crowns then.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    The last countdown was for the Black Fredas discount. 15 Crate pack was for 3500 Crowns then.

Ah, okay! Thanks for clarifying!

By the way, do we know of any datamined items for the Akaviri crates? Does anyone have a link them?
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kallykat wrote: »
    Michae wrote: »

Ah, okay! Thanks for clarifying!

By the way, do we know of any datamined items for the Akaviri crates? Does anyone have a link them?
    Nothing's confirmed until it's from ZOS, but here's the latest datamine set.

https://esomodelviewer.com/data-mining/post/6-update-6-2-0-markarth-dlc-crown-store-items
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, tomofhyrule!