Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unexpected internal error on NA server

AnonomissX
AnonomissX
✭✭✭✭
Can't log into the Xbox NA server...can get on the European server. Since just after 7:00pm EST. Have dashboarded the game and restarted the console. Xbox one x
Ebonheart Pact, Nord Templar/healer on NA Xbox server. My main toon WAS a tall and foxy redhead - now she has been gamma-irradiated and has green skin and black hair. 3 other characters I only use for writs. Can't be bothered to create multiple toons - EXCEPT now my WW is getting spooled up for Cyrodiil - Blood For The Pact! IRL cranky sometimes redhead chick at large in Las Vegas, NV
  • bigredsage
    bigredsage
    Soul Shriven
    Same here, and looking at down detector it's a widespread issue.
  • majestriks
    majestriks
    Soul Shriven
    I've been having the exact same problem since 7:00pm EST as well. I've tried hard resetting, and all of that, but the NA server keeps giving me the same error.
    "Behind my eyelids are islands of violence."
    Twenty Øne Pilots
    ✺ Ψ ||-// 𓅐 ғ̶ᴘ̶ᴇ̶.

• Vixen_Wild
    Vixen_Wild
    ✭✭
    Have the same issue here.
    PS NA characters in all factions
    PC NA characters in all factions
    Xbox characters in all factions

Gamer for life! Forever Young!
    I'm an altoholic!
  • Ladivixxen
    Ladivixxen
    Soul Shriven
    Half my guildies who are, or were, online froze and got kicked just to get the internal error message.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    There was an issue on November 29th leading to login issues for Xbox megaservers. These issues should now be resolved.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post