Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Leads not dropping for Antiquities.

harby46
harby46
✭✭
Has anyone experienced this? Since the Antiquities started I hand no problem getting leads and it's been a lot of fun and everything has been good until this last Sunday. HOWEVER, over the last 3.5 days I've gotten no leads. I have according to Steam have 8,696.1 hours playing ESO and have been playing for 4 years. I have 9 toons all champion level 1197. Nothing concerning my computer or ESO account has changes over the last year. Yet I have been grinding Harrow Storms in the Reach trying to get the Vampire Window. I have 4 already. Since last early Monday morning I've ground the Harrow Storm in The Reach for 39 hours and the boss has not dropped any leads. Also I ground everything in Grantwood for 5 hours trying to get the lead for the 8 star chandelier and found no leads for the Chandelier. Actually I've gotten no leads since last Sunday night. I would think spending 39 trying to get a lead for the vampire window and 5 hours for the chandelier I would have gotten a lead. During this time a friend got 2 leads for the vampire window in 2 hours on one day and 2 more the next day in 2 hours giving him 7 vampire windows while I've gotten no leads. Anyone else experiencing this?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I received the Shrine of Boethra Ultimate difficulty lead yesterday. I have done nothing today to get a lead.

Edit: And in the last 3.5 days I have completed the Pale Order ring. I think I got that two days ago.
    Edited by idk on November 20, 2020 3:08AM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got a lead from a treasure map chest.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some leads I try and try for without getting one, while one of the few times I ventured into Coldharbour for scrying and surveys, it was raining void crystal leads on me! I have gotten several leads since Sunday (none that I was actually looking for, but that isn’t new).

Have you been trying with different characters? I still get leads on my main who does the scrying but many were on characters I’ve played much less and who haven’t any scrying. Perhaps it’s confirmation bias or it just seems more often when you’re not looking.
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I literally have been doing the exact same thing with the harrowstorm windows. I also have 4 and can't get another to drop. I've spent at least 2 hours a day on different days trying to get the rest. (I need 6 more.)
  • Ringeren
    Ringeren
    ✭✭
    Feels like I get leads from everything i do in the game, from bosses to gathering, but the ONE lead I'm actually trying to get, the gryphon feather, refuse to drop. I got over 100 kills since the Summerset event, but there must be a gryphin plague going around, because they are all featherless.
  • notachik
    notachik
    ✭✭✭
    6 hours 3 different characters bad mans hallow got every lead drop except the pale order one that I was there for
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve been doing dailies at Bruma, Chorrol and/or Vlastarus on two different characters now and still no lead for the Sorcerer-King’s Blade. :pensive:

Also no luck with Echoes of Aldmeris and I have the treasure chest CP if that matters. Which reminds me, it’s time I made another run around the isle, breaking open over treasure chest I can find...

Especially since these items can’t be bought or sold, it can get frustrating — let me find them! :weary:
  • SpiritofESO
    SpiritofESO
    ✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    I received the Shrine of Boethra Ultimate difficulty lead yesterday. I have done nothing today to get a lead.

Yes, same here. Got it in Wayrest 1 Veteran, I believe it was. I went and scried and excavated it right after the dungeon.

Haven't logged on today yet -- went to upgrade my fiber optic connection to next highest tier. Will log on to play soon.

:smiley:
    • ~ PS NA ~ ALDMERI DOMINION ~
    • IVY GOLDBLADE, WOOD ELF NIGHTBLADE, Former Empress
    • IVY GOLDBLAZE, HIGH ELF TEMPLAR
    • "Adapt or Die"
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I still haven't had another vampire window lead drop. I've spent like 10 hours over the last week or two specifically farming those harrowstorms. It's just frustrating, having like 1 or 2 drop within an hour the first few days after the patch, to just...nothing now.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IIRC drops are always great upon release, then they reign them back after a few weeks.

I remember this with every droppable valuable every dlc.
    Edited by Waffennacht on December 3, 2020 6:29PM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds