The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Can I get permanent Vampire Ultimate?

Sheuib
Sheuib
✭✭✭✭
I mean the werewolves get to run around in permanent ultimate form. Shouldn't it be the same for vampires. I am even ok with making the vampire abilities only active while in ultimate form.
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not Arterial burst my main spammable.
  • Jierdanit
    Jierdanit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because a permanent Scion might just be quite a bit stronger than a WW?

Scion grants you 10.000 more of every stat while WW gives you 30% more stam (which ofc can get over 10k but is not with the usual WW builds atm).

On top of that in WW you can only use the specific 5 WW abilities and in Scion you can use all the skills you want over 2 bars.(I ofc dont know if you want a change to that) And if you would apply the same rules to Scion, so you can only use Vampire abilities while in Scion, nobody would really use it anymore, because the vamp abilities are obviously mostly useless.
    PC/EU, StamSorc Main
  • nckg84
    nckg84
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest that WW form in the new dungeon would be nice as WW ulti.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, it should not be like WW. It is nice that they different and it has worked well like that for years. While I am not a fan of the recent revision, it is better to be able to use skills as and when we want vs having to consume an ultimate to be able to use them then be restricted to only them.
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rework the vampire active skills, turn ultimate to conditional permanent require devore mechanic.

Let's OP vs OP.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Your not a dog silly.