The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Forgotten texture leftover in Markarth?

maboleth
maboleth
✭✭✭✭✭
This texture seems odd. And when you try to get closer it disappears from the view.

hmm49thebyfw.png

Looks like some leftover to me from the designing phase, yes?

@ZOS_RobGarrett
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh, so far this seems to be the part of the not-yet available house for sale.

It sits at the top of the whole city. However, this does look quite awkward from afar, since nothing from the house is seen except that small part of the terrace. Should be hidden entirely IMO.
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we can say with some confidence that the Markarth update was rushed out the door...
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we can say with some confidence that the Markarth update was rushed out the door...

Well maybe technically, but nothing that can't get ironed out over time with updates.

I'm tremendously enjoying the new zone and its city. And finally, we have a town where each door actually leads somewhere (it's not closed with a lock). So, for me at least, Markarth is my favourite 2nd dlc (excl. chapters) since CWC.