Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox One NA server - something is off

Everest_Lionheart
Everest_Lionheart
✭✭✭✭✭
Ever since last night after the login issues that’s have been a little off again. Weaving feels extra clunky and I’m not able to deal as much damage. I’ve had my magicka not drain at all and suddenly start draining. Skills grey out even though I have more than enough mag to cast them. Parses that I was doing a consistent 79 or 80K every time are varying wildly between 73 and 81.

The only thing I have changed on my build is to transmute my 3 jewelry pieces from arcane to Bloodthirsty, which I did after we got back online last night. I went to double check my parse numbers again this afternoon and I am stuck at 78K. Transmuting to Bloodthirsty should have given me better numbers not worse. Sustain is the same rotation is the same, numbers are lower and parsing is bugging out again.

Anyone else having similar a experience?
  • Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
    Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You're certainly not alone. Light attacking was NOT fixed correctly still, and skills are bunching up and firing off as if in bad lag, when they go off at all.
    Angua Anyammis Ae Sunna
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree especially re: something being off with bloodthirsty. I reconstructed 2 rings with bloodthirsty and didn't see any increase in damage on my magcro. Later today I was actually intending on going to test doing a parse with them and another with the arcane originals just to see if there's actually any difference.
  • Everest_Lionheart
    Everest_Lionheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    renne wrote: »
    I agree especially re: something being off with bloodthirsty. I reconstructed 2 rings with bloodthirsty and didn't see any increase in damage on my magcro. Later today I was actually intending on going to test doing a parse with them and another with the arcane originals just to see if there's actually any difference.

I see what’s happening after reviewing my parse videos. I have always front barred my Siroria and have been able to maintain stacks because I grab only a few dots on the back bar, but in the parses from last night and again from today I was losing my stacks of Siroria before I got the 4th dot down, so I was having to build everything back up again. I was able to keep it up as normal from 100% down to execute range when it suddenly started falling off early so the entire execute phase I kept having to rebuild the 10 stacks and lost a ton of damage that way.

I parse with a metronome so I know my tempo and inputs are rock solid, the only thing that has changed is new traits on rings and sudden loss of Siroria stacks after 4 seconds when they are supposed to last 5.
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh that's interesting, I'm using Siroria too, so I will keep an eye on that when I do my parses, see if that might be the issue.
  • Everest_Lionheart
    Everest_Lionheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    renne wrote: »
    Oh that's interesting, I'm using Siroria too, so I will keep an eye on that when I do my parses, see if that might be the issue.

There was some funky lag as I mentioned in the OP as well. I’m going to try a hard reset of the Xbox and deleting the local save game file and see if that helps too. It’s something I usually do before every vet trial and it seems to help there but never had issues with parse lag until after the login issues yesterday. I will update if that helps or not.
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That would be appreciated if you could, thanks!!
  • Everest_Lionheart
    Everest_Lionheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Siroria falling off every single time right now. Half way through back bar and it’s gone. I’ve got 4 skills to throw and supposed to have 5 seconds to do it. I’ve never had a problem with this until last night. Just did 4 parses in a row at 77K and watched my Siroria drop each time I was going into my ultimate phase.
  • Everest_Lionheart
    Everest_Lionheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: It’s not good.

Finally swapped my Maw for Zaan and dropped all the way back to 72K on the trial dummy on MagDK. For those keeping score at home I have gone from 80K consistently with arcane jewelry and a maw monster set, to transmuting 3 jewelry pieces to bloodthirsty an fluctuating wildly between 73-81K with an average of ~77K. And now today, transmuting what is supposed to be the strongest single target monster set for magicka to divine and falling back to 72K. Put my maw back on after that travesty using the same rotation and hit for 77 again. Still below where I was a few days ago, actually below where I was day 1 of Markarth DLC when I was hitting over 78K.

So for 250 transmute stones spent I have managed a net loss in overall damage using the exact same rotation which I practice near religiously to the beat of a metronome. I feel like I have wasted tons of time trying get things right and get my numbers up to a respectable enough level to get into more serious vet trial groups and more so because I am suddenly going the other way. It’s demoralizing to the point I don’t want to run much of anything at all.