The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Addon Request

Soul_Demon
Soul_Demon
✭✭✭✭✭
Not sure if there is anyone still creating new addons based on requests, but with recent changes to group size limitation in cyro- requesting an addon that allows user to place column of light on another (as RDK group tool does for crown now) who is not in their group- Guild played together for years and have no desire to break into smaller groups but that would call for having additional addon where you could select char to place the 'crown' column of light outside of your own group. Thanks and appreciation in advance for anyone capable willing to work on something like this.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am not sure this would be possible, because you would not have any positional information of an allied player outside of your group with the current API.

Sorry!
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Soul_Demon
    Soul_Demon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does the addons that tell me in guild what zone the other guildmates are in (not in group) have any chance of maybe offering some of the localization data needed? Apologize as I have zero knowledge on how to write or do addons-
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Soul_Demon wrote: »
    Does the addons that tell me in guild what zone the other guildmates are in (not in group) have any chance of maybe offering some of the localization data needed? Apologize as I have zero knowledge on how to write or do addons-

No, the only information on guildmates is the zone I am afraid, and the ability to travel to them. Sorry!
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't get the exact x,y,z location of a player on the map unless they are in your group ...
    shades.gif

• chrisstty77
    chrisstty77
    Soul Shriven
    I am looking for a farming/ fishing addon that would allow me to specify what items I track. For example, I host a weekly guild fishing event and I would like to be able to only track out who caught the most fish. Right now I use Farming Party, but I can't filter the herbs and ore from the fish, making my overall totals off. Thanks!
  • Sir Tanks a lot
    Sir Tanks a lot
    ✭✭✭
    For Group members though check out Lights of Meridia. You can customize the beam colors and also use the Player Interaction wheel to assign a special color to a specific member. It changes color to indicate dead group members and members already being resurrected as well.