The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Drop in FPS since Markarth (not an over time drop)

Rhaegar75
Rhaegar75
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey guys,

here is my configuration:

Geforce RTX 2060 Super
Intel i5-9600K @3.70 GHz
Ram 32GB

Pre Markarth I'd normally play at 100FPs: stable, smooth.

Now I'm reaching 75 max.

I've already removed all the add on and updated my drivers...not sure what else I can do. Anyone else with similar problems?
I've tested other games (Metro and Far Cry 5) and the performance is unchanged.
I've 'repaired' the game.
I've already tinkered with changing MinFrameTime.2 to 0.00000000"
Changed in game setting but still no change!!!

Help!!! anyone else expericning similar issues?
Edited by Rhaegar75 on November 29, 2020 7:33PM
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, i had this problem the day greymoor launched, my fps was stuck from 60 to 20 fps with stuttering. Then markarth patch came out and it magically fixed everything lol. I changed nothing on my end. Now i get a steady 95-100 fps everywhere.

And my laptop is a lot junkier
    Edited by Pajor on November 30, 2020 9:18PM
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all fixed through the zeni Support (thanks guys!!!): I changed the monitor's drivers and the refresh rate reset itself and was capped at 75 ...v sync being active forced the game to run at 75fps.

Changing the configuration of the monitor allowed the FPS to go up to 120+ (I keep them capped at 120)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for letting us know that customer support helped with the performance issues. We will now close the discussion since help is no longer needed.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.