The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elder Scrolls Sprite Art

Diethe
Diethe
✭✭
28mk17s.png

http://diethe.deviantart.com/gallery/36752174

Not sure if there are rules posted a new thread, but I saw the Facebook page and saw art contributions. Here are mine mostly, with most lore figures made in the likeness of Fire Emblem Art. Some people at the UESP and other TES websites usually use them as avatars, so enjoy.
Edited by Diethe on April 17, 2014 10:21AM
  • Kvass
    Kvass
    Soul Shriven
    They look great! :D
    Kvass Dorn'ke
    Ebonheart Pact (EU)
  • ToxicCosmos
    ToxicCosmos
    ✭✭✭
    Those are amazing! :D
  • Diethe
    Diethe
    ✭✭
    Okay, now that we're in full steam, I'm hoping to get a few character from ESO created. I started with a simple one at least; Jakarn! Most of my updates are posted in the deviantart if you wanna see any new stuff, but yeah I haven't done this in awhile.

z0t8w.png
    Jakarn is a breton rogue during the 2nd Era, around the time the event known as the Soulburst took place.

An adept thief and womanizer, he found himself in trouble when he decided to steal from Headsman Bosek of Stros M'kai. He was eventually freed and became part of Captain Kaleen's and Lambur's Crew which engaged in heists across the province and served the Daggerfall Covenant as a privateer.
    Edited by Diethe on April 19, 2014 4:57AM
  • Zakua
    Zakua
    ✭✭✭
    Those look really good!
  • Diethe
    Diethe
    ✭✭
    244cjz7.jpg
    Grandmaster Tanval Indoril a dunmer mage from House Indoril during the Second Era. Surviving the war with the Akaviri alongside his nord shield-brother Holgunn, he became a celebrated war hero and became Grandmaster of House Indoril where he rules from Davon's Watch. His son Garyn wishes to live up to his name.

Tanval is known for his hard-line tactics and determination to win, and believes the ends justifies the means. He is not a stranger to using unorthodox, if not otherworldly means to ensure victory for the Ebonheart Pact.
    Edited by Diethe on April 19, 2014 4:57AM
  • SlayerSyrena
    SlayerSyrena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, wow! I love these, especially the Tanval Indoril one, since I'm a fan of his. Awesome work!
    Ebonheart Pact
    All PC/NA, Level 50 * Current Champion Points: 930
    Cyndril - Bosmer Vampire Nightblade - Dual Wield Blades and Bow
    Saryn Duskbringer - Altmer Vampire Sorcerer - Destro and Resto Staves
    Valmion Hlaalu - Dunmer Templar Healer - Resto and Destroy Staves
    Solus Lighthawke - Altmer DK Tank- Sword n' Board and Greatsword
    Stitches-for-Riches - Argonian Templar Healer- Resto
    Ashiran Zahuluu - Dunmer Stam Sorc - Dual Wield Blades and Bow
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Kivian Nightshade - Altmer Magicka NB - Destro/Resto Staves
    Daggerfall Covenant
    S'rala Sugar Claws - Khajiit Stamina Sorc - Dual Wield and Greatsword

Member of the closed early beta group, The Psijic Order
    Guest on first ESO Live
    My ESO fan art and comics
  • Busta
    Busta
    ✭✭✭
    Vivec looks awesome!
  • crusabella
    crusabella
    ✭✭
    Great work! Can I put in a request for a Bosmer female, as that is what I play.
    Edit: didn't mean to sound demanding, just love your style and interested in seeing v what you could create.
    Edited by crusabella on April 23, 2014 2:02AM