Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New(ish) Player - What Achievements/honorifics go across all Characters once earned the first time?

F22nickell
F22nickell
✭✭✭
Still fairly new to the game and have noticed most honorific titles are limited to the character that actually completes the achievement. However, I am curious if there any honorifics that can be used by all of your characters once the first character earns the achievement.

For example, the honorific "Lord" or "Lady" ... UESP states you get it once acquire and enter Serenity Falls Estate. So, if I buy it with one character, does every subsequent character have access, and do they get to use the honorific once they enter the house?

What cross-character honorifics can you name?
Fix Wrothgar Relic Hunter for Pete's Sake! ... Until then ... ZOS=POS
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None are although I think those relating to properties had might as well be and only require your character to visit the residences (not positive as I don’t have the properties required for titles).

FYI, dyes, skins, pets and other collectibles unlocked ARE applied to all characters on your account on the server. :)
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's interesting about the property title, never heard of that before.

But barring that type of purchase situation, titles are character-bound. So you'd need to earn the title for each character you want to display it.
    Edited by Fennwitty on November 24, 2020 6:28PM
    PC NA
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Achievements and titles are all character-specific.

The housing ones are a bit of an anomaly because the houses themselves are account-wide. You can only have 1 copy of each house on your account, so once you buy one it shows as owned for all your characters and any decorations you place will be there for all of them. Which means you can place enough decorations to earn the decorator achievements and then visit the house with each character and they'll all earn those achievements.

It's the same with the titles - you only need to buy the house once, then you can visit on each character to get the titles. But you still don't have access to the title until that character has been to that house, it doesn't carry over automatically.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • F22nickell
    F22nickell
    ✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    Achievements and titles are all character-specific.

The housing ones are a bit of an anomaly because the houses themselves are account-wide. You can only have 1 copy of each house on your account, so once you buy one it shows as owned for all your characters and any decorations you place will be there for all of them. Which means you can place enough decorations to earn the decorator achievements and then visit the house with each character and they'll all earn those achievements.

It's the same with the titles - you only need to buy the house once, then you can visit on each character to get the titles. But you still don't have access to the title until that character has been to that house, it doesn't carry over automatically.

Thank you for the informative response. I was hoping houses were an anomaly, but just wanted to make sure whether all toons could get the Lord/Lady title, or whether ONLY the character logged in at the time of the purchase received the title. I am good either way, but if the second option, wanted to make sure I was logged in on the character I want the title primarily when I finally get enough funds to purchase.
    Fix Wrothgar Relic Hunter for Pete's Sake! ... Until then ... ZOS=POS
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    F22nickell wrote: »
    Still fairly new to the game and have noticed most honorific titles are limited to the character that actually completes the achievement. However, I am curious if there any honorifics that can be used by all of your characters once the first character earns the achievement.

For example, the honorific "Lord" or "Lady" ... UESP states you get it once acquire and enter Serenity Falls Estate. So, if I buy it with one character, does every subsequent character have access, and do they get to use the honorific once they enter the house?

What cross-character honorifics can you name?
    Serenity Falls Estate give you clan mother or clan father if male.

Lord or lady require Daggerfall Overlook
    Councilor reqire Ebonheart Chateau

Count / Countess require all three estates and they are 3.7 million gold each so yes this is pay to win :)

You only have to visit the house to get the achievement, you also get furniture achievements by visiting.
    Count / Countess require you visit all 3.

I get questions from time to time about the clan mother title.
    Guess most assume its liked to some Elsweyr achievement.

One Orc was disappointed it was so expensive and more so that he would become clan father, not mother :)
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.