Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Yesterday's Bewitched sugar skulls mag + stam bonus / UI bugged?

KaGaOri
KaGaOri
✭✭✭✭
Had nibbled on Bewitched sugar skulls for vMA attempt on friday night and had still some time on them left when logging off. Have logged back on at saturday and noticed only health bar was showing to be buffed (aka elongated). Thought it's visual bug and once I've used another serving of the skulls the bars went back to all three looking buffed. Today the same issue - had time left on Suggar skulls from yesterday and only health bar is showing being buffed. Went do some Craglorn delves and noticed the mag + stam bars also seem to get deplated much faster than even with low quality food (haven't noticed this in vMA, but there's too much going on in fights, so could have missed it). Not using any mods, so can't comfirm with numbers, but it feels as if mag + stam bonus haven't applied at all. Relogging and /reloadui fixes nothing.

The stats on the skulls seems to be jumbled over all, as described in this post here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/552062/bug-food-and-drink-buffs-showing-incorrect-bonuses-again
Can confirm with at least magica the added ammount in inventory + stats in character tab is the one from food description. But then in the bonus tab on bottom of char. tab is the lower wrong ammount as in the post abow, the mag + stam bars are short and playing feels like no buffs being applied.

Has this happened to anyone else?
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yup, this is well knowed bug since long time and and looks like that ZOS didn't care about it...
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • KaGaOri
    KaGaOri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup, this is well knowed bug since long time and and looks like that ZOS didn't care about it...

Thanks for replying.
    Well, that sucks - finally thought have found myself strong yet easy to make hard content food. On the bright side now I can pretend getting stuck half way through vMA because my food was buggy :D ...