The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Solo Undaunted quests

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
Are there any undauted daily quests I can solo or are they all group activities. And is there a difference between a quest and pledge? Can I solo a pledge?
Tanks!

Z
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are achievements you can get that will give you xp towards undaunted skill line, but not enough to avoid doing pledges. There are probably a few pledges you could solo, depending on the dungeon and how you like to play, but generally speaking it's much faster to do them as a group. There is a difference between a quest and a pledge, but I can't remember the quests. I'm fairly sure they don't give you undaunted xp, but they might be part of the achievements that do give you undaunted xp.

I really hate pugging, and don't have enough friends to regularly help me, so I searched every way to get to 10 solo, but in the end I caved in and pugged it. It wasn't too bad. I even have an alt at rank 10 lol.
    PC | EU
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    you gain undaunted xp through completing dungeon achievements, you also get xp from completing the daily pledges, most non dlc dungeons on normal can be solo'd or done with 2 dd
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, there are solo quests. However they tend to be in public dungeon type areas so some of them can be tricky if you are newish.

Look for Bogrul near the undaunted areas.

For that matter Fighters Guild and Mages guild also have solo quests, but it can be trick to figure out which reality of the guild to find them in.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am going to be doing a lot of solo quests!
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    (Hopefully) helpful trick: have a person group you and share their undaunted delve quest (given by the male orc, I think the name was mentioned above). As long as the quest shared is different from yours, you can do more than 1 a day. If you just did that once, it could cut a 60 day grind to a 30.

Happy hunting o7
  • Pywrath
    Pywrath
    Cool tip @DocFrost72, I did not know that.
  • DawnsLight65
    DawnsLight65
    ✭✭✭
    You can also sign up for normal dungeons once you are past level 40, and be paired with other random players to complete the quest. You just have to queue under the daily dungeon, and when a slot is open for your class, (DPS, Tank, Healer), you go in. These dungeons have ALOT of good loot. Doing it this way gets you transmute crystals and trophies too.

Just be aware there IS a difference between the roles of Tank and DPS in an dungeon group.

Secondly, join a guild. Then you will always have someone rolling with you doing the daily dungeons, having your back and racking up the points and gear.
    Ra'avi Ahjonihr Khajit Stamblade, Level 1500Master ThiefCrafter and ExplorerHero of the Dominion, Pact, and CovenantMember of the DragonguardFriend to Razum-darFavored of Azura
    'It does not matter to M'aiq how strong or smart one is. It only matters what one can do.' -M'aiq the Liar