The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodiil Queue Bug

XNativexPrideX
So after update I've ran into a few issues with cyrodiil queue. At first I thought it was just very slow queue.
Yesterday I was in queue and was at 16 in queue for over an hour. I thought, okay slow queue. But another guild mate queued in later after me and his queue beat mine and I was still stuck at 16. I had to cancel queue. But it would be stuck at canceling queue. Had to close app and relog. I logged back in and the queue counter was working again. But then got stuck at 23.
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, I have had this happen to me also, had I not been queuing with a friend I may never have realised.
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So after update I've ran into a few issues with cyrodiil queue. At first I thought it was just very slow queue.
    Yesterday I was in queue and was at 16 in queue for over an hour. I thought, okay slow queue. But another guild mate queued in later after me and his queue beat mine and I was still stuck at 16. I had to cancel queue. But it would be stuck at canceling queue. Had to close app and relog. I logged back in and the queue counter was working again. But then got stuck at 23.

It was happening on EU a lot (idk if you're on PC EU too) but a few players were having the same issues in the first week or 2 after the patch.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)