The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Race for templar (PvP)

Cirantille
Cirantille
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hello fellas,

As an altholic I am running out of character space and I want to make some templar build where I can ping pong between magicka and stamina version of templar

I know Khajiit and Dunmer are generally suggested, but no other option? Say if I make a Nord stamina templar, then get bored and play around with magicka, will it be horrible? :D
  • Dirt_Rooster
    Dirt_Rooster
    ✭✭✭
    Nord is a great choice for both mag and stam really. It's what I've used on magplar since forever.
  • Husan
    Husan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best choices are as follows:
    Nord tank
    Breton healer
    Altmer magicka dd
    Orc stamina dd

Nord will still give some marginal benefit if juggling between magicka and stamina, whereas magicka choices like altmer or breton will give not much of use for stamina builds and vice versa for orc.
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nord is a great choice for both mag and stam really. It's what I've used on magplar since forever.
    Husan wrote: »
    Best choices are as follows:
    Nord tank
    Breton healer
    Altmer magicka dd
    Orc stamina dd

Nord will still give some marginal benefit if juggling between magicka and stamina, whereas magicka choices like altmer or breton will give not much of use for stamina builds and vice versa for orc.

Really?
    I never thought people would play Nord for magicka chacracters as well
    I mean I have one magdk nord but that is because I couldnt manage to play stamdk good... I had to in order to keep her:)
  • Dirt_Rooster
    Dirt_Rooster
    ✭✭✭
    All the nord passives(minus reveler) have a tangible benefit in pvp on mag builds. Sure, high elf gives more damage when compared side by side. Nord opens up your build for more damage in other places though. Also being immune to chilled is huge, and is the most detrimental status effect in my opinion.
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nord is always a good choice sadly