The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Request follow-up to Torn Asunder quest, PLEASE.

Minyassa
Minyassa
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
I was having a nice morning, just toodling around doing surveys and the occasional quest before bedtime, and then I found the Torn Asunder quest in Eastmarch. ARE YOU SERIOUS, ZOS. :s:'(

Yeah, I'm gonna need another quest added to go fix that, thanks.
So basically this poor dude who had to kill his wife and kids because they were murderous Molag Bal cultists gets reminded of all his trauma by the player, who despite numerous red flags during the quest has no choice but to continue doing something really stupid and enabling more evil shenanegins. Fixing it just entails killing the baddies but at the end the poor guy who lost his family goes off and kills himself. And we don't even get to try to find him. There's an officer he's been serving under mere yards from where we find his suicide note and we can't even go tell her "hey one of your soldiers just ran off to go kill himself, halp". UNACCEPTABLE.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game is rated 'Mature' for a reason, @Minyassa.

There's nothing hidden or undisclosed about the game rating before a player purchases a copy of Elder Scrolls Online.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The game is rated 'Mature' for a reason, @Minyassa.

There's nothing hidden or undisclosed about the game rating before a player purchases a copy of Elder Scrolls Online.

Yeah, and I can still yell about how sad something is--nobody got nude or dismembered, that stuff's FINE, but MUH FEELS. xD