Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Any players with forum user id above 4.600.000 played the beta?

zaria
zaria
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Did most of the forum uses with high userid play the beta or did you register after it?

The reason why I ask this is because this forum is now filled with QQ, Two things is common:
Surprisingly many of them have forum id larger than 4.600.000.
Typically reasons is some broken quests, no global AH, no small instance PvP and a small hotbar,
Things who anybody who played the beta noticed.

Yes, the game has issues, broken quest is an hard to solve issue, probably related to the megaserver architecture and overflow of players, the other main and new is bots and spam. this is mostly a level 1-15 capital and some public dungeons.

Not an reason to QQ.
Grinding just make you go in circles.
Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The hell are you talking about user id?

I beta tested, as did everyone else with _ESO at the end of their names(some of us changed it and just about all Psijiic testers did...) but that number? No clue wth youre talking about.
  • trinta
    trinta
    ✭✭✭
    If you're looking at what I think you're looking at, I'm above that number and was in beta.
    Every time someone swears, it gets replaced with three asterisks. There's only one three-letter swear word that I know of. I read that in the place of every set of three asterisks. It makes for some amusing sentences.
  • demendred
    demendred
    ✭✭✭✭
    I remember Beta. Seemed liked a few months ago..
    All good Nords goto Sto'Vo'Kor.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might be mistaken then,

Sakiri, if you hold you mouse over usernames you get something like
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/profile/241841/Sakiri

the number, your is 241841 appear to be an running number where the early beta testers has low numbers, I have 1625135 and was in after Christmas.
    Users who was just in the last two betas has usernames in the 3-4 million range.

My reason for asking is as said that QQ treads tend to have an majority of users with id larger than 4.600.000, but trinta has a very high number.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Jake71887
    Jake71887
    ✭✭✭
    There are plenty of beta testers who have the same issues as the new players... IF that's what you're trying to get at.
  • Etchesketch
    Etchesketch
    ✭✭✭✭
    So you think only beta testers should be able to express their opinion of the game and that if you are a new player less than level 15 you should stfu and just play through all the bugs/bots/spam till you outlevel the bots and stfu till then?

Got it.

Let me tell you this, Zos would gladly trade all the Beta accounts if it mean Beta Tested accounts or new accounts.
    This game like all others depends on new players to survive.

The absolute constant in gaming is that most people quit sooner or later. The starting areas of a game, the first 30 hours or so, is the most important part of any game.
    The number one rule of online gaming is now and has always been, Never play on Patch Day.
  • Mortelus
    Mortelus
    ✭✭✭
    ooooo i wonder who has user ID 00000001 :)

I came in late :( Noob here, but did play all 4 last open BETA's

Having a blast, loving the game, and Zeni have always given me great customer service... So far so good.
    Who has time? But if we never take time how can we ever have time?
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems i'm at 1.4 million'ish....

Does that mean I is speshul?
  • Etchesketch
    Etchesketch
    ✭✭✭✭

You certainly are.... one in a million.4
    The number one rule of online gaming is now and has always been, Never play on Patch Day.
  • Jessabella
    Jessabella
    ✭✭✭✭

Then what does that make me :P

10455 here :)
    Mara's Tester <3Psijic Order/PTS Tester
    Jessabella >:)Belladonna Bacia >:)Serves her Master >:)Aurora Rose
    Mara's Moxie <3The Sidekick Order <3The Psijic Order <3Elder Moot
    And my big fat Naked Nord :pAte my Clothes
  • Jake71887