The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is the Atmoran Bronze dye hard for a solo player to get?

Necrodancer
Necrodancer
Soul Shriven
Question in the title, basically! I'm very new to ESO and I play solo. (I don't have any friends that play TES games unfortunately) I was on the PTS trying out costumes and I loved the Atmoran Bronze dye. It says you have to finish all of the delves and striking locales in the Ebonhart pact territory. Is this possible for a solo player to do by themselves or will I need to wait for randoms/ask for help? I've never done a delve outside of the story quests so idk how hard they really are.

I just wanna know what I'm getting into before I make it an actual goal. (class is MagNecro btw)

Help is appreciated, thanks! :D
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes that is something you can do solo. It shouldn't take you very long if you know where to go, but if you're new, just play around, explore, enjoy the stories of the main quests and zones.

Delves aren't hard; they're all very solo-able. Just find the boss(es) needed to complete the delve and fine all the Points of Interest (map markers that look like an eye) and you'll get the dye.
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • Necrodancer
    Necrodancer
    Soul Shriven
    Froil wrote: »
    Yes that is something you can do solo. It shouldn't take you very long if you know where to go, but if you're new, just play around, explore, enjoy the stories of the main quests and zones.

Delves aren't hard; they're all very solo-able. Just find the boss(es) needed to complete the delve and fine all the Points of Interest (map markers that look like an eye) and you'll get the dye.

That's great to hear! Thank you so much for the quick response, I appreciate it. I was worried that it wouldn't be possible for me to get the dye, at least not without a ton of trouble.

I'm going to make that one of my main goals now. The dye is just gorgeous :)
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Question in the title, basically! I'm very new to ESO and I play solo. (I don't have any friends that play TES games unfortunately) I was on the PTS trying out costumes and I loved the Atmoran Bronze dye. It says you have to finish all of the delves and striking locales in the Ebonhart pact territory. Is this possible for a solo player to do by themselves or will I need to wait for randoms/ask for help? I've never done a delve outside of the story quests so idk how hard they really are.

I just wanna know what I'm getting into before I make it an actual goal. (class is MagNecro btw)

Help is appreciated, thanks! :D

You can do it solo. I have it, and if I can get it, anyone can.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please note that Dyes are quite variable in their results. What looks good on one Style or Material Level may look different on another.

As for the Achievement, you have to find 6 Overland Locations and beat 6 Delve Bosses (the caves and places you get some of your skyshards) in each Alliance Zone. No grouping needs to be done.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atmoran Bronze on my Dunmer Magicka Sorc. :)

fU8BCkw.png
  • Necrodancer
    Necrodancer
    Soul Shriven
    Nestor wrote: »
    Please note that Dyes are quite variable in their results. What looks good on one Style or Material Level may look different on another.

As for the Achievement, you have to find 6 Overland Locations and beat 6 Delve Bosses (the caves and places you get some of your skyshards) in each Alliance Zone. No grouping needs to be done.
    Thanks for the heads up, but I was previewing the dye on a bunch of different motifs in the play test server (including ones I already have) and it looked great on pretty much everything I tried so I'm sure that I want it :)
    JKorr wrote: »
    Question in the title, basically!

You can do it solo. I have it, and if I can get it, anyone can.
    Haha alright, thanks! I'm looking forward to it.

I appreciate the responses!
  • SpiritofESO
    SpiritofESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yes -- delves, striking locales and skyshards are made for the SOLO player. You can do them easily and I highly recommend doing them. Great exploration of the zone. Also do all the Zone Quests as you will get Skill Points from them as well.

With Skyshards, Zone Quests and Group Dungeons (queue for them), you will get tons of Skill Points, XP and loot. It's all good!!! :smiley:
    • ~ PS NA ~ ALDMERI DOMINION ~
    • IVY GOLDBLADE, WOOD ELF NIGHTBLADE, Former Empress
    • IVY GOLDBLAZE, HIGH ELF TEMPLAR
    • "Adapt or Die"