The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

S.Elswyr still crashing?

zaaSpaceMonkey
Who else is still crashing in dragonhold? look at map, crash, use ability crash, need I say more? EU PS4
Edited by ZOS_Bill on December 16, 2020 11:40PM
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone is still crashing mate I kept crashing in stormhaven people I know was either crashing or blue screening in bgs 😔
    Edited by Deathlord92 on November 23, 2020 6:02PM
  • Peacatcher
    Peacatcher
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, since Markarth I get a blue screen without fail during the New Moon Rising quest at the part where you port into Dragonhold, talk to Khamira and get the mask. Happens every time at that point and still happens after today's patch.
    Edited by Peacatcher on November 23, 2020 6:37PM
    Ps4 EU
  • Fares_B
    Fares_B
    Hello guys, I want to share my experience and solution for this problem. I play the game on PS4. And, before you continue reading, I wanna say that what is coming contains major spoilers. You’ve been warned. Now that we got this out of the way, let’s continue.

So, like you, I’m having the blue damn crash screen in the last mission of southern Elsweyr called “New Moon Rising”. After I pass Jonelight Path and get to the flying island where I have to destroy the 3 Aeonstone Focal Points and before confronting Kaalgrontiid, the crashes occurs. It starts seconds after entering the flying island. It’s the point where you wanna just throw the controller into the wall and curse the game. Well, the other potion is to just be patient. Yes, I noticed that when the crash occurs, and I get back to the game, I go back to the same point where the crash occurred. So with some patience, and multiple tries (around 20 times for me), I managed to reach Kaalgrontiid, defeated him, and finished the quest. The important thing is that you get back to the game right a way. If you wait too much time (I don’t know how much time but for me it was the next day) you will get back to Dragongaurd Sanctum and then you have to start everything over again. I know this might look silly and frustrating and for sure it takes the fun out of the game, but for now, it’s the only way to finish this part. At least this is what happened with me. Until, They find solution to this problem, I think this is the only way to pass the crash points.

I hope this can help who ever just wanna be over with this chapter. And if doesn’t work for you, please don’t blame me. It’s just my experience and what happened with me.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are currently multiple threads discussing continued crashing after the latest update, we've decided to close this thread. You can continue discussion and find troubleshooting in the thread linked below.

Game is stuck after pressing X to play.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.