Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

IGN Review

lionheart051
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RbTJVPo_SM

I agree with most of it, except for the graphics argument (Never played and mmo with graphics this good) and some other stuff.

Decent review though, if they had fixed all the bugs probably would've easily gotten a higher score.
  • Jake71887
    Jake71887
    ✭✭✭
    You willingly went to IGN? o.O
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IGN .... about as reliable as a frying pan made of butter.

I'm not trying to defend the game, it's a big boy ... it can look after itself, but IGN is laughable at the best of times.

Saying IGN knows it's games is akin to me saying the Daily Mail knows good news.
  • badmojo
    badmojo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watched that last night, brings up a lot of good points. While I do love the graphics overall, there are a few places that really need improvement. The ones shown in the video are great examples.
    [DC/NA]
  • lionheart051
    Well Angry Joe is an even bigger joke. But sometimes IGN gets it right believe it or not lol
    Edited by lionheart051 on April 22, 2014 11:05PM
  • Jake71887
    Jake71887
    ✭✭✭
    Well Angry Joe is an even bigger joke.

What does Angry Joe have to do with you linking IGN? Bashing something else isn't a valid defense for liking IGN. :P

• lionheart051
    Jake71887 wrote: »
    Well Angry Joe is an even bigger joke.

What does Angry Joe have to do with you linking IGN? Bashing something else isn't a valid defense for liking IGN. :P

I don't 'like" Ign, to be honest, i cant even post of their site. I got banned for posting something disagreeing with the f2p model lol. This was last year, haven't bothered trying to make a new account, but i still get their emails and this is how i saw the review lol.

• rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well Angry Joe is an even bigger joke. But sometimes IGN gets it right believe it or not lol

Not a fan of his either.

If i'm going to listen to anyone regarding games it's Zero Punctuation.

According to him EVERYTHING is crap so at least I go into a game with low expectations.

• lionheart051

Not a fan of his either.

If i'm going to listen to anyone regarding games it's Zero Punctuation.

According to him EVERYTHING is crap so at least I go into a game with low expectations.

LoL