The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to Buy Sanzagh?

BeeRian2020
BeeRian2020
Soul Shriven
Hey ya'll, I'm extremely new to ESO's forums, so sorry if I'm not going about this right. I'm looking to buy a gift for the upcoming holidays for a friend on ESO, and I was hoping for a mount that I can't seem to find anywhere, but swore I've seen other players with it before. I want to buy a sench raht mount, specifically one that looks like Sanzagh from the "Love and Guar" quest in Northern Elsweyr. I know some mounts are limited-time offers (like for events and holidays) and I've heard about people personally contacting Bethesda for such an offer. Any advice on how to get a Sanzagh mount???
Edited by BeeRian2020 on November 21, 2020 6:27PM

Best Answer

• Canperial35
    Canperial35
    ✭✭✭
    The mount you want buy is called Queen's Claw Senche-Raht. If I'm not mistaken, it was available for purchase via crown store for 3k crowns in April 2020. Since not much time has passed after its release, I don't think it will be back again soon. But if they ever bring it back to store, I believe it would be for an Elsweyr event.
    Edited by Canperial35 on July 24, 2022 4:58PM
    Answer ✓
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or it might end up in a new crates season.