Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Newb Question - New Horse or Uprade Old?

ClaudiaMay
ClaudiaMay
✭✭✭
Hey Folks :smile:

Just another random opinion question, but do you think it's more practical to level out my current horse (my freebie imperial one), or save up what I would be spending on him and put it towards one of the other "specialized" horses?

Opinions are appreciated!
Currently Playing:
Sorcerer Claudia Warren May, lvl 40. Woodworking 25/Clothing 25/Provisioning 50.
Dragon Knight, lvl 8. Blacksmithing/Enchanting.
Nightblade, lvl 3. Alchemy.
Templar, lvl 7.
  • reggielee
    reggielee
    ✭✭✭✭
    id keep leveling my starter horse speed while saving up gold for the fast mount, then start leveling up the fast mounts stamina (with an eye for eventual pvp) 250 gold isnt that much if you play daily.

id skip bag upgrades on my mains mounts and just buy the extra bag space directly for that char. my alts are leveling up their mounts bag space tho.
    Mama always said the fastest way to a man's heart is through his chest.
  • ClaudiaMay
    ClaudiaMay
    ✭✭✭
    reggielee wrote: »
    id keep leveling my starter horse speed while saving up gold for the fast mount, then start leveling up the fast mounts stamina (with an eye for eventual pvp) 250 gold isnt that much if you play daily.

id skip bag upgrades on my mains mounts and just buy the extra bag space directly for that char. my alts are leveling up their mounts bag space tho.

Thanks :smiley: I was actually planning to do the opposite: bags on my main horse and speed later lol. Mostly as I'm a provisioning hoarder and that extra space or two makes a difference until I can get back to town. Thank you very much for the feedback!

Currently Playing:
    Sorcerer Claudia Warren May, lvl 40. Woodworking 25/Clothing 25/Provisioning 50.
    Dragon Knight, lvl 8. Blacksmithing/Enchanting.
    Nightblade, lvl 3. Alchemy.
    Templar, lvl 7.