The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Keybind for "Travel to Primary Residence"?

Faiza
Faiza
✭✭✭✭✭
I can't tell if I'm just dumb, but I can't figure out how to keybind Travel to Primary Residence. It would make getting around a lot faster.

Best Answer

• harvey07
    harvey07
    ✭✭✭
    found the addon: LUI Extended. to bind it to a key: Escape - Controls - Addon Keybinds
    Answer ✓
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no keybind for that, @Faiza.

Opening the housing tab of your map isn't super cumbersome in my opinion ... that's the way most players fast-travel to homes.
  • harvey07
    harvey07
    ✭✭✭
    i have a key bound for travel to my primary house. it may be an addon....but it is doable.
  • Faiza
    Faiza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    harvey07 wrote: »
    i have a key bound for travel to my primary house. it may be an addon....but it is doable.

What addon?
  • harvey07
    harvey07
    ✭✭✭
    i just looked and i have no idea. so, it must be part of another addon. Votan's Keybinder seemed logical but i am not sure that is the one - but i do have that one installed. i am sorry to so useless...but i really thought the primary home travel keybind was part of the base game....did not realize it might not be after seeing your post.
  • Faiza
    Faiza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    found the addon: LUI Extended. to bind it to a key: Escape - Controls - Addon Keybinds

Thanks!
  • Faiza
    Faiza
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Finally remembered to download this today and it works PERFECT! You're the best