The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Caalurions legacy should have a meteor/skorya telegraph

MentalxHammer
MentalxHammer
✭✭✭✭✭
Caalurions legacy should have a meteor/skorya telegraph, obviously.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Going to add it to every stam proc set as well? Or just the one proc set magic can use effectively...
    Options
  • x48rph
    x48rph
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Going to add it to every stam proc set as well? Or just the one proc set magic can use effectively...

This. If your not going to telegraph the rest then no.
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly surprised they made it so much better.

Was highly telegraphed before (and IMO balanced)

Dunno why they changed it tbf
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for bringing this up, my OP was hastily written. Shortly after Summerset ZOS was beginning to take a slightly different approach to proc sets, rather than nerfing the damage of proc sets, they designed *almost* every proc set with clear counterplay, widowmaker and selene's got delay's, skorya got a telegraph, sloads got the dodge condition; all was well.

Recently, ZOS has been implementing very high damage proc sets with 100% proc chances that are extremely easy to apply, and have little to no counterplay. They have completely thrown out the model that proc sets can and should be played around. @Oreyn_Bearclaw I don't think just Caalurions should have a telegraph, I think that all proc sets that allow a powerful damage carry should have clear counterplay in place, and we should return to the old model of designing proc sets.
    Options
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for bringing this up, my OP was hastily written. Shortly after Summerset ZOS was beginning to take a slightly different approach to proc sets, rather than nerfing the damage of proc sets, they designed *almost* every proc set with clear counterplay, widowmaker and selene's got delay's, skorya got a telegraph, sloads got the dodge condition; all was well.

Recently, ZOS has been implementing very high damage proc sets with 100% proc chances that are extremely easy to apply, and have little to no counterplay. They have completely thrown out the model that proc sets can and should be played around. @Oreyn_Bearclaw I don't think just Caalurions should have a telegraph, I think that all proc sets that allow a powerful damage carry should have clear counterplay in place, and we should return to the old model of designing proc sets.

Fair.
    Options
  • xI_The_Owl_Ix
    xI_The_Owl_Ix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Caluurion proc is telegraphed
    2. Meteor and Valkyn are AoE and therefore undodgeable, caluurion isnt.
    Options
  • Joinovikova
    Joinovikova
    ✭✭✭✭

i also hope to change unleash teror venomous smite sheet venom and other cancer dot sets to icy conjuctor mech. it will not hit pve and in pvp there will be clear counterplay for all classes and also wrath of elements need some clear counterplay somethign like it shoud be break when u stun enemy or somethig like this .. lets hope
    Options