Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Extend Steam Subscription

TheImperfect
TheImperfect
✭✭✭✭✭
I'd like to extend my steam subscription by six months, currently I'm set to pay again in 6 months on May 10th. I want to add another 6 months. I selected the 6 months and the 12 months in the steam options but it still says my billing date is May 10th but I want to just outright pay for the extra 6 months now while I know I can afford it. Does anyone know how to do this via steam please?
Edited by TheImperfect on November 17, 2020 9:45PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll have to start an Online Support ticket, @TheImperfect, and ask the Support Team to extend your current sub another 6 months and pay.

Even if you cancel your current subscription and renew via your account info, it still won't process a new payment until May ... so you'll need help from Support.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll have to start an Online Support ticket, @TheImperfect, and ask the Support Team to extend your current sub another 6 months and pay.

Even if you cancel your current subscription and renew via your account info, it still won't process a new payment until May ... so you'll need help from Support.

Thankyou, I don't really want to bother them but at the same time I'd like to do it. Going to leave it for now and think about it.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thankyou, I don't really want to bother them but at the same time I'd like to do it. Going to leave it for now and think about it.

The Support Team exists to help players like you, @TheImperfect.

Don't be afraid to send in a ticket if it's going to improve your gaming experience in the long run.

Definitely don't be afraid to send in a ticket because you might be "bothering Support" ... because that's their job. ;)
  • Xedith
    Xedith
    Soul Shriven
    hello, did you find way to extend subscription of eso plus by steam? @TheImperfect