Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nightblade Ambush Vs Stampede

epictrollheals513
Having a hard time pick if i want Ambush or stampede for my night blade 2h build. Ambush only stuns for 1.5 sec but gives me 36% additional damage on next attack, while Stampede stuns for 3.5 sec and always crits. Right now i am leaning more towards Ambush so i could take advantage of extra damage from stealth. I mean what would be the point in being a nightblade and not using stealth right? I like the longer stun since i am using a 2h build so i am slower, i could go into more detail but i feel like i would take away from my question of Ambush vs Stampede (also i think if i dont use stealth i might as well have rolled a Dragonknight or a Templar.

Any thoughts??
  • Reavan
    Reavan
    ✭✭✭
    I use ambush into critical rush, the damage out put with two combined is immense for an alpha attack.
    In vr content it brings 2k hp mobs to 120 hp in less than a second.
  • epictrollheals513
    Reavan wrote: »
    I use ambush into critical rush, the damage out put with two combined is immense for an alpha attack.
    In vr content it brings 2k hp mobs to 120 hp in less than a second.

Thats awesome!!! I am going to have to try that out. Are you using Wrecking blow ? I love it even if it is slow, was combining it with Prolonged Suffering but i dropped that since the two cast times together was just way to much for me. Been thinking Crippling Grasp would be better.