Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Frostcaster weapons and Elder Scroll replica

TheArborealKeyboard
TheArborealKeyboard
Soul Shriven
Hello ! I've built several Elder Scrolls armour and props between 2016 and 2020, some from Skyrim, and some from TESO. I thought I would share the latter.

Frostcaster sword and shield:
xxslx6k58v5q.jpg

In action (sorry about the Deathbrand Armour, I know it's not the same game...), photo by ABL:
dog40xoyviat.jpg

Frostcaster staff (with a Deathbrand Armour again, sorry)
vrffse1f5qij.jpg

Elder Scroll
bvhn491ficvt.jpg

I have many more Elder Scrolls objects, but they are from Skyrim (glass armour, Oghma Infinium, various weapons...), so this isn't the right place.

arborealkey
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Wow! These are incredible, and the photos are awesome. Great to see these items brought to life. Thanks for sharing!
    Edited by ZOS_Chiroptera on November 17, 2020 2:16PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • TheArborealKeyboard
    TheArborealKeyboard
    Soul Shriven
    Wow! These are incredible, and the photos are awesome. Great to see these items brought to life. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you ! I'll definitely make more.
    arborealkey
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elder scroll looks especially yummy, as if it was freshly taken away from one of the PvP Cyrodiil temples :p
    Great to see object from the game brought to life. Awesome work. What materials do you work with?
    Edited by BoraxFlux on November 17, 2020 4:38PM
  • TheArborealKeyboard
    TheArborealKeyboard
    Soul Shriven
    BoraxFlux wrote: »
    Elder scroll looks especially yummy, as if it was freshly taken away from one of the PvP Cyrodiil temples :p
    Great to see object from the game brought to life. Awesome work. What materials do you work with?

Thank you ! Mainly EVA foam, for budget reasons.
    arborealkey