The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf Reskin: Argonian Behemoth?

Raltin
Raltin
✭✭✭✭
This is a sort of hypothetical question here, I'm not ruling out the idea of any other werewolf reskins, like werebears or boars and such, but what do you think about this idea? I don't know how and when ZoS would choose to impliment this, but I think it could be possible, and an enjoyable reskin for werewolf players if they did. Whether it's an exclusive to argonians as a playable race like the slate gray bear was exclusive to wardens as a reskin unique collectible, or exclusive only to a new class, like if they released some sort of black marsh expansion that came with a new class, or if they made it a toggle for all players who pre-order something or just buy it... dunno... all I know is I think I'd enjoy having this in the game to provide some more variety in appearance and vibes for werewolf builds. Argonians have some pretty flexible physical forms in lore thanks to the Hist, and from one of the lizard-skin skins, we know Hist can make other races scaly... so I think this could be possible for other race players besides argonians. who knows, maybe ZoS could cook up a 'lizard' reskin version for the vampire scion too, if they made a more upright, slimmer one.

ON-creature-Brsssp_the_Behemoth.jpg
Edited by Raltin on November 15, 2020 6:37AM
"Proud purveyor of Cyrodiil Pickles."

Werewolf Reskin: Argonian Behemoth? 19 votes

Yes, want!
84%
EirikirLadyNalcaryaIccotakFischblutArgonianAustinInval1dVahlyanceNorthernNightmareOpalbladeskrvbb10rdRaltinTeridax941RuhlfPterion87HoneyBunBadgersDeadbeatdadESO 16 votes
No, don't want.
5%
CMDR_Un1k0rn 1 vote
Meh, don't care.
10%
LightYagamiiksde 2 votes
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would make more sense to add an actual lore exisiting werebeast. Like werecrocodile. Behemoths has nothing to do with werebeasts.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, want!
    It's a shame that they stopped releasing ability skins after that bear reskin from Morrowind collector's edition. It would be a really cool way to make characters visually diverse and add extra "flavour".
    I'm not a fan of argonians, but I would buy a werebear skin for my wws. :)
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Raltin
    Raltin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, want!
    Would make more sense to add an actual lore exisiting werebeast. Like werecrocodile. Behemoths has nothing to do with werebeasts.

True, though we don't currently have werecrocs or any other werebeast in the game. We DO have the argonian behemoth though. Personally, I like the idea of the argo behemoth reskin option because one, if I'm playing an argonian, turning into a fuzzy werewolf feels a little weird even if it's lore-approved, and two, I kinda like the unique feel of it being a, even if it's a reskin, a power that isn't hircine-based... know what I mean? It puts a sort of different spin on it with the reskin... like 'hey, i got this transformative badassery power but it's hist-based so i'm not a werebeast' kinda thing... A sort of option for players who like to do play-throughs without any sort of daedric corruption like vampirism or lycanthropy. Though it's sort of a niche thing for people who really want to go for that kind of level of immersion, which is rather few.
    "Proud purveyor of Cyrodiil Pickles."