The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Xbox NA Gray Host

• XxMissAlycexX
    XxMissAlycexX
    ✭✭✭
    Hello fellow nerds! :)
    XxMissAlycexX - Xbox One - NA
  • XxMissAlycexX
    XxMissAlycexX
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the thread! @DTAmoral

Also thanks
    XxMissAlycexX - Xbox One - NA
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am surprised you play in Gray Host during the event, hopped in there for my 25k AP and was miserable. Malacaths been pretty lit though. Que wise we are almost matching Gray Host during prime time. lol AP Train is hot hot
    Edited by DTAmoral on July 7, 2020 4:20PM
    Xbox NA - EP
    Team Rocket's Finest Support
    We are recruiting! Use below link for recruitment!
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/577520/team-rocket-ebonheart-pvp-guild#latest
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly really sick of a certain blue group that keeps abusing hammer mechanics even now which was supposed to be fixed. They had the hammer for well over 2 hours last night with emp and a larger population where the entire blue population followed that hammer and lagged so many people out.

What do you mean abusing hammer mechanics?
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SneaK wrote: »
    Honestly really sick of a certain blue group that keeps abusing hammer mechanics even now which was supposed to be fixed. They had the hammer for well over 2 hours last night with emp and a larger population where the entire blue population followed that hammer and lagged so many people out.

There was an exploit where you could keep the hammer pretty much indefinitely (unless you were killed) without having to feed it. This was supposed to have been fixed.

I'm guessing it's the same ball group that used to do this on AD until they all alliance swapped recently.
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    DTAmoral wrote: »
    I am surprised you play in Gray Host during the event, hopped in there for my 25k AP and was miserable. Malacaths been pretty lit though. Que wise we are almost matching Gray Host during prime time. lol AP Train is hot hot

Yeah I usually get on latter at night so greyhost is the only thing with that's hopping, and when I do its solo or duoing with phatmike or some other guildie. I guess I just got frustrated that night. I was getting my 1 v x's in on my stamblade and trying to find small fights which only yellow was seemingly doing surprisingly where as all the blues just followed hammer which they had for over 2 hours. I saw the biggest zerg of any alliance that I have seen since I started playing again of blues following the hammer zerg where they kept riding in an endless train from chalman to arrius with there whole 3 bar population. It was at that moment that I just didn't want to play anymore that night.
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SneaK wrote: »

There was an exploit where you could keep the hammer pretty much indefinitely (unless you were killed) without having to feed it. This was supposed to have been fixed.

I'm guessing it's the same ball group that used to do this on AD until they all alliance swapped recently.

No no, not our group. Wouldn’t have asked if that was the case.
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly Grayhost is becoming unplayable with one alliance zerging everything down while getting large amounts of lag. Even late at night DC is three bar locked while other alliances have 1 bar. I was happy to see AD grab DC homekeeps for once, but the placement of the outpost are just really bad for EP since both alliances just grab either of them and immediately take EP's homekeeps.
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
  • JayKwellen
    JayKwellen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have nothing of value to add. Just wanted to say that it's a new campaign and I personally feel that Xbox NA deserves to be visible at the top of this forum. You know, for the five or so of us here who are actually a part of it.
    Xbox NA - JaeKwellen
    AD PvP
    Trying to main a magcro. This is awful.
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have been on a fat break from ESO - Thinking im coming back here soon -

If you see me falling all over the place, and looking like an idiot please mind your business, shaking off the rust
    Xbox NA - EP
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/577520/team-rocket-ebonheart-pvp-guild#latest
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    ^ My last post was a bait to myself - I am back now - lmao : I failed to understand the new CP system SO for 7 hours yesterday, I died to every bomb, every gank, and every bad thing along the way - when I finally realized how the CP tree worked it was like a whole new world.

See you all tonight >:)
    Xbox NA - EP
  • Sagetim
    Sagetim
    ✭✭✭
    Campaign needs more balance. Last couple of months it’s been crap
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    *EP Zone Chat*

"This giant random zerg isnt working AD emp group is just wiping us on cooldown, maybe we should form more coordinated groups"

**Ignores their own advice - continues to get emp grouped on in zerg for the next 8 hours**
    Xbox NA - EP
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've barely been playing this camp. It's boring when one alliance is killing the map all the time, AD included.

Plus the lag is at an all time terrible level.
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've barely been playing this camp. It's boring when one alliance is killing the map all the time, AD included.

I just came back from almost a years break - AD owns the map 85% of the time v rough stuff, every time I get on around prime time we have to take home keeps back from Yellow lol

and blues just dont exist aside from 1 guild lol
    Xbox NA - EP
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭

I watched you and a couple others killing people this weekend, I tried to chase you down and cc you to death, but each time you slipped through my fingers smh

Repair walls during fights is such a bait, turned and saw you and your friend bolting at them all unbuffed and repairing lol was like oh lord please dont *pop* rip
    Xbox NA - EP
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I watched you and a couple others killing people this weekend, I tried to chase you down and cc you to death, but each time you slipped through my fingers smh

Repair walls during fights is such a bait, turned and saw you and your friend bolting at them all unbuffed and repairing lol was like oh lord please dont *pop* rip

Yeah I've been seeing you around here and there lately. I feel like the map has been decently balanced lately and we've had some pretty good, big fights.

I think I was probably still on my StamSorc this last weekend but I have started bombing again in the last few days.
  • JayKwellen
    JayKwellen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll usually play from about 7ish PM until 2-3 AM PST in my off days but man, this camp has been so boring. By like 11ish AD usually has a bar on everyone, by midnight it's like 3 bars AD to 1 bar EP, and thereafter the map ends up turning completely yellow. Except for DC who, I mean, I can't even remember what blues look like anymore. Are there any of them left?
    Xbox NA - JaeKwellen
    AD PvP
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JayKwellen wrote: »

I'll usually play from about 7ish PM until 2-3 AM PST in my off days but man, this camp has been so boring. By like 11ish AD usually has a bar on everyone, by midnight it's like 3 bars AD to 1 bar EP, and thereafter the map ends up turning completely yellow. Except for DC who, I mean, I can't even remember what blues look like anymore. Are there any of them left?

Yeah I'm all for winning the campaign and all that, but to completely paint the map all one color just kills it and sucks all the fun out of it.

Our lead is so huge at this point I just laugh at people when they talk about needing our scrolls or home keeps back.

Yesterday was fun because the only thing we had on the map was Alessia for awhile and it was the last emp keep.
  • JayKwellen
    JayKwellen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah I'm all for winning the campaign and all that, but to completely paint the map all one color just kills it and sucks all the fun out of it.

Our lead is so huge at this point I just laugh at people when they talk about needing our scrolls or home keeps back.

Yesterday was fun because the only thing we had on the map was Alessia for awhile and it was the last emp keep.

Yup. My husband's definitely a bit more "rah rah AD" than me, but I'm still happy to help defend (I actually secretly enjoy the huge keep defenses ngl) or push when the other side is putting up a good fight. Don't feel it so much though when we have 10k+ on the second place alliance half way through the campaign though. Then late at night you also get groups still taking all of the EP and DC inner keeps even though we have all the scrolls and emp and everything else. Then everyone gets bored and starts PvPing in zone chat because there's nothing else to do.

And of course the first night of my workweek would be an active night haha. You watch, next time I'm off I'm gonna log on and everything will already be yellow lol
    Xbox NA - JaeKwellen
    AD PvP
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    Spent like 3 hours trying to dethrone yesterday at Roe // Blues took one of AD scrolls (dropped it a few mins later) and our guild took the other one, and combined both gated AD, and still you guys defended Roe with your lives. That was insane lol gg

Good luck with Midyear Mayhem everyone!
    Xbox NA - EP
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Spent like 3 hours trying to dethrone yesterday at Roe // Blues took one of AD scrolls (dropped it a few mins later) and our guild took the other one, and combined both gated AD, and still you guys defended Roe with your lives. That was insane lol gg

Good luck with Midyear Mayhem everyone!

That was a hell of a 3-way fight, very fun! There's nothing I love more than defending Roe as the last emp keep.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay us! White square has emp! Wth!
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hope all of you Xboxers are well! I will be returning to the field on Friday-Saturday >:)
    Xbox NA - EP
  • McTaterskins
    McTaterskins
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hope all of you Xboxers are well! I will be returning to the field on Friday-Saturday >:)

I'll be back soon. Contemplating builds for post patch while i play Elden Ring for a bit.