Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

kicked for spamming when joining a group

Wsterry
Wsterry
Soul Shriven
Everytime I join a group in Cyrodiil I get booted from the game for Spamming. That on top of the constant blue screens has made this game unplayable.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Wsterry

What is the exact error message you are getting when booted from the game?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exceeded message limit ie spamming. This happens constantly when accepting group invite in Cyro. To all my guild members too.
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And may i note that if there is queue for cyro, you get put back into the queue, naturally. So first you wait for 10 min to the campaing, ask for group, because you can't heal otherwise and when accept group invite, you get kicked. Then you log back in and yes you are in the group, but find yourself in Deshaan or something. So you leave group and repeat. And repeat. Until you're like, f this, i play something else.
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno this happened a lot last night. Seems worse when the group is almost full.

Accept an invite, get kicked out of the game for Message Rate Limit Exceeded. Log back in and you're out of Cyrodiil, and have to queue for another hour to get back in.

The game is SO frustrating now. The move to a 12 person group is ridiculous for the 13th person in the guild. Blue screens (crash to dashboard) with heavy fighting, freezing and lag... just an overall miserable experience.
    PS4NA
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The error message is 318 and it still happens when joining a group in Cyrodill. Help pls.
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone there? Hello?
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, the queue is about 30 and i keep being put back into it because of kicked for spamming when accepting group invite. Is this not an issue in your opinion, dear support? Working ok?
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This still happens today, after maintenance.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is when you join a large group an usually if you 11th or 12th to the group...

This is caused, I believe because when you get a group invite, it's like you invited someone - and that's 10 invites that pop up as messages in your notifications... thus... the message rate limit :) This needs fixing asap... trials are a nightmare to group - I can't imagine what PVP must feel like.
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This blows so much that no one is running groups anymore in cyro :D all solo. Well it's ok, i found the pale order ring and things are running smooth on my best solo char with it. Funny how much thede game developers do not want players to group :D it's a solo game now.