The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

27 blue screens in 88 minutes.

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
Not sure if this counts as the game being broken to hell... but it should.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting that there are no reports of this level of disconnection in the Xbox thread. Looks like what we expected is coming true - PS version is going to get the sht end of the stick going forward.
  • Rinlan_Darius
    Rinlan_Darius
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting that there are no reports of this level of disconnection in the Xbox thread. Looks like what we expected is coming true - PS version is going to get the sht end of the stick going forward.

I'm playing a bit in TESO on XBOX - no problem after last update.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big shock
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, definitely sounds like Playstation can forget it... well guess what? They can forget having our money too. I point blank refuse to spend a single cent more if they are just going to abuse us in this fashion.

It's the silence from ZoS that's most deafening... Sony at least will be happy when the game dies on their platform - they must be inundated right now with all the blue screen error reports they are receiving.
  • Rinlan_Darius
    Rinlan_Darius
    ✭✭✭
    If I hadn't spent 6 Sheets of my life playing on PS4-EU, or could have copied all my progress on XBOX, I would no longer play TESO on PS4.
  • Rinlan_Darius
    Rinlan_Darius
    ✭✭✭
    *6 years
  • VampiricByNature
    VampiricByNature
    ✭✭✭✭
    They should at least offer us the opportunity to transfer to a platform that they will offer support to. A lot of us have played for a long time and it's a lot of time and real life money that would be wasted if I had to restart. This is sad.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you had 30 blue screens in 88 minutes then it would be a serious issue.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    idk wrote: »

Lol. So funny I doubled quoted. I needed this lol.

Less than 30 seconds to first blue screen today. Seems more rife in imperial city lobby area...
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, how do y'all F up an update this badly and then stay silent about it? This is how you bleed a community and kill a games population. After hearing that we're not going to get a patch until "around Dec 2" I'm ready to *** delete this trash game from my PS4, permanently.
  • Rinlan_Darius
    Rinlan_Darius
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of us have played for a long time and it's a lot of time and real life money that would be wasted if I had to restart. This is sad.

Yes, collecting 80+ crafting motifs on a new server is some kind of madness
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are currently multiple threads discussing blue screen crashes after the latest update, we've decided to close this thread. You can continue discussion and find troubleshooting in the thread linked below.

Blue screen PS4 EU after choice char
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.