The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

7 blue screens of death while playing on PS4 after patch 2.10

FrostJ1990HK
FrostJ1990HK
Soul Shriven
I have had enough of these crashes Bethesda for the last 1 week and you need to fix this now because I already raild a veteran dungeon due to the blue screen.
  • empressoftime
    empressoftime
    ✭✭
    I have the same issue after the last update. It happened to me when I was playing Battleground matches,I can't get the daily reward because every time I get the blue screen in the middle of the game or near the end.I hope they fix it.
  • AH93
    AH93
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue, constant crashes to the point where I cannot log in, unacceptable, incompetent useless management of this game.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are currently multiple threads discussing blue screen crashes after the latest update, we've decided to close this thread. You can continue discussion and find troubleshooting in the thread linked below.

Blue screen PS4 EU after choice char
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.