The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blue screen on ps4 EU after characters choice

Betepok92
Betepok92
Soul Shriven
Greetings. Game crashes and giving error after characters choice. I can log only into one of my characters. The rest of the characters cant log in. Half people of my guilds has the same problem. Deleting save data, rebooting ps4 etc. Are not helping. One of my guildmates received message that his account was turned off permanent after all advices form tech support ( turn off your console, delete save data etc ). Make a post at least on twitter or forum that your know about issue and are trying to solve it. A lot if people cant log in at all. Everyone has crashes after characters choice.
Edited by Betepok92 on November 10, 2020 4:10PM
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    UPDATE 11.10.2020: Rebuild Database (2min for me) under PS4 Safemode has allowed me to access my bugged characters.

I'm not sure if this will last, after the update yesterday I was able to login two times with a character prior to the game locking me out on those characters.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are currently multiple threads discussing blue screen crashes after the latest update, we've decided to close this thread. You can continue discussion and find troubleshooting in the thread linked below.

Blue screen PS4 EU after choice char
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.