Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does Skilled Tracker apply to passive as well as active abilities?

mjharper
mjharper
✭✭✭✭
Okay, so I'm putting a few points into the Fighters Guild passive abilities for the bonuses against undead and daedra, but I'm not using any of the active abilities. I'm assuming that since the passives do not say that they only apply to Fighters Guild abilities (unlike the Mages guild passives), that they apply to all abilities.

I'm looking at Skilled Tracker, and it says "Allows Fighters Guild abilities that affect Undead and Daedric enemies to also affect Werewolves." And my question is this: does that apply to the passive abilities as well? For example, if I put a point into Skilled Tracker, will Banish the Wicked now raise ultimate points when I kill undead, daedra and werewolves?
Edited by mjharper on April 19, 2014 9:35AM
  • LjMjollnir
    LjMjollnir
    ✭✭✭
    I to would like to know if affects the Passives.. i hope it does... and if it does i will be putting a point there
    Legend Of the Red Dragon
  • SirPuppingtonVonHat
    SirPuppingtonVonHat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe it does.
    The Psijic Order