Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Premades Make People Quit in Midgame

sami.uotilaeb17_ESO
Hi,

It is nice to see well thought teams wipe their opponents again and again, but what bothers me is that they cause people to quit in the middle of the game. So what happens is that you are not part of the team of 4 who struggle against this impossible opponent but part of team of 2 or 3 cause players seem to think they don't have a chance so why bother to continue...

Any chance of moving these well oiled prems higher the ladder so we could get back enjoying our regular 4vs4vs4s in the BG that are not perfect?

Cheers!
  • Orange_fire_dragon
    Orange_fire_dragon
    ✭✭✭
    people are also experiencing ton of crashes with this patch, partly why this happens
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Piraja27 wrote: »
    people are also experiencing ton of crashes with this patch, partly why this happens

Pretty much this so it is pure speculation people are quitting because they think they are up against pre-mades.
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Piraja27 wrote: »
    Yea, I crashed multiple times earlier and got sick of it and just stayed offline for a while. Eventually logged back in and crashed about 5 minutes into my first BG.
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kinda wish Zos made it clear that people are queueing for group bgs and not solo.

Sorry, but if you are in the pre-made queue, you're going to fight premades.

If you are up aganist a well thought out comp, it's really not their fault.

Sadly Zos doesn't have a way to filter via skill, so if you play a lot, you can expect to fight a lot of sweaty teams.
    Maybe make your own sweaty pre-made to fight them?
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »
    Kinda wish Zos made it clear that people are queueing for group bgs and not solo.
    Indeed. They should have explicitly labeled them group and solo, and had the solo queue be the default one.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wheem_ESO wrote: »
    Firstmep wrote: »
    Indeed. They should have explicitly labeled them group and solo, and had the solo queue be the default one.

The console UI is fairly clear on this. Random battlegrounds on top, solo random battlegrounds right below it.

Calling it "group" random battlegrounds might help a little, but given that they were right next to each other, I find it to be quite clear on console.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”