The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox Controller Vibration ... not right.

Fallenlords
Fallenlords
✭✭
Got a Series X and copied over ESO. Ran fine apart from controller vibration seemed off. So I assumed it was down to the game not being optimised yet for the Series X. But then ran ESO on my Xbox One X and the controller vibration is off there as well. Since last update I think. Vibration fine with other games. It kind of works, you feel it on farming a mineral node. Not much in combat, like it has been nerfed. Anybody else having this problem? I kind of rely on vibration for feedback and this thrown my whole game. See there is an update coming, but didn't find anything to do with controller vibration.
  • carlos424
    carlos424
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm that there are some issues with the xbox controller’s rumble/vibration since the Markarth patch dropped. The issue I have had is that it will intermittently get stuck and not turn off. Fortunately, it has not yet forced me to reset the game, as it usually resolves itself within a short period of time of normal game play.